• 280z or 300zx

which is a better all around car

280z or 300zx

tell me why u think so
    280z
    43.75%
    300zx
    56.25%

280. It's substantially lighter. And, seriously, quit it with the polls.

Comment

yeah..just make one poll

Comment

i got bored so i made them

Comment

What's wrong with him making polls? Instead of ordering him not to how about you just don't read them?

Comment

Datsun 280Z, Oh i wish i could find one of those... I'd sell my eight six in a sec to get one those. I would like to find one and start restoring it... They are really nice looking and sounding cars. But then again.. I still love hachi's...I Just LOVE old school cars...

Comment

I'd take a 300zx (the TT of course) over the 280z anyday.Don't get me wrong, i love the 280z and its "old school japanese" prestige but the 300zxTT is just a better car, IMO.

Comment

I'd get a z32 300zx...I like old datsuns, its just personal prefernece.

Comment

both gens of the 300zx are better than the 280. I daily drive my 84 300zx and its a great car overall. its a tad larger on the inside than the 280 and has more features to it. parts are easier to find as well. engine wise the 300 makes more power obviously. I cant compare the handling as I have never driven a 280 but most likely since the 300s are newer they would be better. but oddly enough, I believe the 280Z can go 10mph faster then the Z31(84-89) 300zx. one cool thing I LOVE about my Z31 is the voice warning system.

oh and just to clarify things you did want to compare the 280z and not the 280zx correct?

heres a decent site that tells a little bit about the Z's. http://datsunzclub.net/datsunzcarhistory.html.html

Comment

too bad the z32 TT has hicas and you gotta get a stillen hicas eliminator, or ghetto mod it.

Comment

Well I've owned 2 240z's, a late model 300z and now my Fairlady. The 300 felt alot tighter than the others. I would attribute that to the newness of the car. Older car's feel loser by proxy. As for what I would take, I would take older. Cooler and cheaper. Part's are cheaper as well.

My Fairlady.
                      Attached Files

Comment

are those mirrors any harder too see out of than a normal mirror is (one that normally sits on the door)? I would imagine you get less visibility.

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                          What's wrong with him making polls? Instead of ordering him not to how about you just don't read them?
                          it would be better if it was all on one page guy...order is like B!TCH SHUT UP WITH TELLING ME NOT TO READ THE POLLS ...i read them to see if i can answer and help but just one poll with all the cars would have been better

Comment

Working...
                          X