No announcement yet.

Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, im 15 and in the same boat also, i whant to do something raceing related and my friends and i have all sorts of cool ideas.my sister lives near wyotech and i took a tour of it it is preaty awsom!, but im proboply going to becom some sort of enginer or designer (i like comeing up with new concept cars)

Comment

I wanna be in this field like everyone else here, but one thing a friend told me.....If you become a mechanic, you be working on your Customer's cars NOT your car....

So what im plannig to do is get a job that pays you hella money, and leave my car tuning as a hobby.
      I mybe do computers or be a mechanical engineer( make turbines, engines, etc.)

Comment

I like drinking beer, is there a job where i can sit around and drink beer, and review it..??

Juss playing man...

WyoTech is the place i was thinking of. They sent some as$hole to my school to talk to my auto mech class, he insulted imports and pissed me off so I'm not going to go there... But yea that guy said they the best school in america... but he's still a jerk and lost my 20k... ahha...

Another tip is to learn unquie or hard to find trades, Metal Work(good metal work), Custom Painting...also better then good, Custom Fab. all that stuff will help you get a better job...( my pops gots his job now because he knows how to mix paint correctly..also he has major job security because the only people that can do his job are him and my uncle...who ironiclly work togreather...)

Comment

...yay for computers CAD yay..yay!...::cough::

Comment

ah..i dont know

Comment

15 yt old here too

living in south florida doesnt give you many opportunities in the drifting scene. so i was wondering of taking up journalsim (classmates are always staring at me in disbelief when I write up something) goto some tech school for mechanical engineering (or something) and a business degree. The best bet for me to get close to the drifting trend is to become a promoter or open a suspension shop, or write for some magazine (SCC?)

Comment

Working...
              X