No announcement yet.

Future Of Canadian Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha wish I could but I live up in northern ontario, i'm only 17 and dont have a car of my own

Comment

Hey guys,
      glad to see you are iching for some real competition. Next year you will get your wish. DriftMania already has the first Canadian drift series in the East Coast. Next year there are plans to expand the series to other provinces.

Big things will take place in 2006 so get your cars ready for action.
      Keep the grassroots practices going cause pro competition is coming our way!

peace out...

Comment

Originally posted by DriftNation
        Hey guys,
        glad to see you are iching for some real competition. Next year you will get your wish. DriftMania already has the first Canadian drift series in the East Coast. Next year there are plans to expand the series to other provinces.

Big things will take place in 2006 so get your cars ready for action.
        Keep the grassroots practices going cause pro competition is coming our way!

peace out...
        Hopefully we'll have a Pan-Canadian Pro Series "like" Formula D. But we need to make it our own.

Comment

To bad winter is coming up in a couple of months guys, (best to practice on ice) and for me who hasn't experienced serious drifting except for my late accident which left my civic into the ditch that got me spinnin in circles *pissa$$* and rolled over.

.. The good news i got it back but i'm really looking forward for an FR by the end of next year. So now i'm just hoping to catch some experienced drifters around the Southern Ontario sector where I'd kick it and talk about DRFT. So this Drift Mania will be hype in 06', can't wait!

Comment

Do you read the new Quebec Tuning guys? I read in the Seigo Yamamoto will be at the autodrome St-Eustache on September 4 for the DM1 final & on september 5 for the battle Quebec vs USA(east coast drifter team) !
            That sound great )))))

Kevin..

Comment

LOL, Canadian drifting. When I started reading this I thought it was going to be a joke like "Canadian tuxedo". haha. Sorry guys, my bad. Good luck on getting some sideways action north of the border.

Comment

The DRFT scene in Ontario doesn't look that promising or on the east coast of Canada . I see Drifting coming out from the westcoast BC & Alberta areas, where as the scene in the east just seems so slow in catching up in all the action. I would love to see more events happening out here in Ontario, but I will rather spend the $$ in travelling out to Cali or Japan to greet these amazing drift fighters.

Untill then, i'm all tuned in 360 video!!!

Stay easy _____

Comment

I just came back from running the Vancouver Drift Showoff and I was really surprised about how good the drifters were for not having too many events around. Canadian folks are down. They even have sick cars because the have an easier time importing cars over there. In Vancouver there were a bunch of R32's, Cefiro's, Laurel's, right hand drive AE86's, etc. It was crazy. And Toronto has the drift practice sessions held by Jover's crew. So Canadian's be knowing what's up. I want to go back and drive with them more. I hope that Canada can get more big drift events going because they are really ahead of some parts of the US.

Calvin Wan

Comment

Hey Calvin why you don't come in Quebec on September 5?? At the Autodrome St-Eustache they have a Canada vs USA battle. USA team have East Coast Drifter + Seigo Yamamoto! That's will be a great show!!!!!

Kevin..

Comment

Yeah, Seigo was telling me about that event. It sounds like fun. I would love to come up for that but I have prior obligations that weekend. But let me know when there will be another event, maybe we can work something out.

Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by c.wan
                        Yeah, Seigo was telling me about that event. It sounds like fun. I would love to come up for that but I have prior obligations that weekend. But let me know when there will be another event, maybe we can work something out.

Calvin
                        Too bad you weren't able to make it, It was amazing!!

Here are some shots of the action you missed

Comment

Working...
                        X