US DriftBox distributor sought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US DriftBox distributor sought

The retail version of the DriftBox which measures drift angle, speed, and g-force is close to being finished, and we are looking for advice on who could distribute such a product in the US.

It also measures vehicle performance (acceleration, 1/4 mile, braking, cornering forces etc), lap-times and also has full data-logging for track mapping and analysis.

The Pro version has already been in active service in the D1 championships in Japan, and I came over and sat on the judges stand during the Irwindale D1 event earlier on this year and gave out some stats on two cars which had the unit fitted. (www.driftbox.com if anybody wants to know more about it).

The retail price will be around £399 UK pounds which is ~$699.

We are looking for a company who can distribute and promote the product all over the US. If anybody has any suggestions, as we do not know the types of shops which could sell such a device.

We are going to be attending the PRI show later on in the year, but it would be good to have a heads-up on some of the companies that could be potential distributors.

Julian Thomas
    Managing Director
    Racelogic UK

Originally posted by Julian Thomas
    The retail version of the DriftBox which measures drift angle, speed, and g-force is close to being finished, and we are looking for advice on who could distribute such a product in the US.

It also measures vehicle performance (acceleration, 1/4 mile, braking, cornering forces etc), lap-times and also has full data-logging for track mapping and analysis.

The Pro version has already been in active service in the D1 championships in Japan, and I came over and sat on the judges stand during the Irwindale D1 event earlier on this year and gave out some stats on two cars which had the unit fitted. (www.driftbox.com if anybody wants to know more about it).

The retail price will be around £399 UK pounds which is ~$699.

We are looking for a company who can distribute and promote the product all over the US. If anybody has any suggestions, as we do not know the types of shops which could sell such a device.

We are going to be attending the PRI show later on in the year, but it would be good to have a heads-up on some of the companies that could be potential distributors.

Julian Thomas
    Managing Director
    Racelogic UK
    I would consider contacting Clay at AutoLogic. Not sure if any of his electronics would be "competing" in nature, but he's the guy with the connections to the drift world, the savvy and the integrity to help form the basis of a mutually beneficial relationship.

Please tell him I referred you.

Comment

Working...
    X