No announcement yet.

V8-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. Send it on. Though after compilling all that info on the motor rebuild i'm thinking bout doing it in my garage over the next couple weeks.

Comment

All this domestic hate. *tear*

If you guys dont want the LS1's, you can always send them this way!

Comment

Crazy Hawaiin thanks for gettin my back on this one

Comment

after about 30 posts everybody kinda gets off track, on most threads including this one.

My intention was to ask if the Motor/Car combo would do anygood in a drifting situation? I just figured it would because of the wide torque band, and the light weight of it. The FAQ file on hsc says the stock fc's weigh only 2600, and not much more with the ls1. does a light weight car with big power drift good?

Comment

i had to return the card reader to pay my cellphone bill

i can hardly afford a 240sx and an rx-7, im beginning to really think i cant afford 2 rx-7's. your FD is probably a whole lot better off in your hands

and do the 350 swap...but do an LS6!!

Comment

http://www.wrongmotor.com

Comment

Oh well. It sealed back up anyway. It's running fine now. Not bypassing or anything. But it's only a matter of time before it does it again. But for now, it's ready to go. Going to the Gap this weekend I do believe if it isn't nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by PoXiC
                  http://www.wrongmotor.com
                  That makes me want to kick someone in the mouth. "Building an Rx7 the right way one at a time." SOBs. You could just spend 15 minutes looking at the rotary and learn something. Ignorant SOBs.

Comment

You guys do know that this IS america? It is ok to match some things to our style. Not everything drift has to be JDM, smeared in Kanji, and speaking Japaneese to be cool. Open your minds a bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X