X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsunami
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
    I want to see how many domestics they destroy, flip, or run over with 18 wheelers.
    Probably several. They'll make sure the domestic understeers into a cliff cause it can't handle, or wrecks into a car because it can't keep up on the Wangan.

They're just jealous of Eleanor.

Leave a comment:

• ///AMG
    replied
    Originally posted by akuma S14
    yes, it's about sideways hats and black t-shirts that are way too small for you..... oh yeah don't forget the black wristband. LOL that's real drifting.
    At least Americans can identify with that...its punk rock..

Leave a comment:

• akuma S14
    replied
    yes, it's about sideways hats and black t-shirts that are way too small for you..... oh yeah don't forget the black wristband. LOL that's real drifting.

Leave a comment:

• ///AMG
    replied
    Originally posted by TopicsSenior
    I would have to agree with everyones opinions on here. But like AMG, i have also seen sneak peaks of the Drift Alliance DVD, yeah we hype it up alot, yeah we say its goin to be the best DVD drifting has ever seen, yes there is alot of pressure on pete to get it perfect...but honestly it will be! F&F will hit its market and so will we. In the end everyone will do what they want and watch what they want.
    after all we still have Mtv!
    Yes we do and we have DA/MTV meeting next Tues...they will love the trailer..
    When we first walked in Viacom/MTV Tony shouted at the top of his lungs (in the huge waiting room filled with ppl for BET,MTV,MTV2,Nik,Spike,CMT appointments)
    "I'm the NEXT BIG THING"...I was laffing inside pretty hard....they don't give a flying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about MTV but if we make/produce the show..it's ON..
    Last edited by ///AMG; 09-19-2005, 04:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Slapshotnerd
    replied
    Originally posted by TopicsSenior
    I would have to agree with everyones opinions on here. But like AMG, i have also seen sneak peaks of the Drift Alliance DVD, yeah we hype it up alot, yeah we say its goin to be the best DVD drifting has ever seen, yes there is alot of pressure on pete to get it perfect...but honestly it will be! F&F will hit its market and so will we. In the end everyone will do what they want and watch what they want.
    DA DVD = Documentary (i think?)
    Fast and furious = fictional screenplay

for realism and dope drifting, of course the documentary SHOULD win. but it's all a matter of preference.

Matrix was a screenplay with lots of fictional fighting. I think it's way doper than any bruce lee or jet-li kung fu / realistic fighting movie, or even any documentary movie. But that's my personal preference...

ps - i will be buying a DA DVD for sure !! make no mistake!

Leave a comment:

• NismoSigma
    replied
    Hehe DA DVD! I dont think the regular masses are ready for it! Seriously though, stop bashing something youve never seen. "Dont judge a book by its cover". Anyways cars will be a thing of the past in a couple years, were the last of the breed of car guys I bet. Were all screwed over together! YAY!

Leave a comment:

• TopicsSenior
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• djnarush
    replied
    i actuallt thought the two movies were ok....
    of coarse, im not sure what that means from someone who drifts a pick up :P

Leave a comment:

• ///AMG
    replied
    Have no fear, I just saw clips from the Drift Alliance movie comming out next year. Remember the movie is on a major label with major distribution.
    It will also be available for mobile download.
    So the mass market will see it.
    The kids will know what US core drifitng is really about...lmao..

Leave a comment:

• XanThoZ
    replied
    Originally posted by NismoSigma
    Does this movie even matter anymore? Get over it, its a movie. It brings money and jobs to millions of people that needs jobs. The way I see it, its boosting the American economy. Sure the movie is a farce but w/e. Im gonna go see it and so are you and so is everyone else. You cant judge something until you have seen it so all that crap I said months ago I retract !
    well spoken. seriously, i dont know why people today keep referring to drifting as the newest buzz. What, has it been five or so years since D1, and a few years back with FD? Not to mention the initial d stuff that came years before, from the arcade games, to the vids and manga. Drifting is not so exclusive anymore. Its inevitable that people are going to find out. There are those who'll say wtf, and those that'll turn it into their religion. I'd say many people who are bashing the movie got hooked to drifting in a fashion similiar to the ppl who got hooked on nos street racin from F&F.

Just let it rest, we'll learn to adapt. If kids start crashin off canyons, then boo-hoo, not our fault. You want to blame hollywood? Go right ahead, tell everyone "A movie killed my son." I'd say its his own ignorance. Sure, that McDonalds food is unhealthy, but that woman chose to go2 McDonalds 24/7/365. Ok enough of my ranting.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyHawaiian
    replied
    I want to see how many domestics they destroy, flip, or run over with 18 wheelers.

Leave a comment:

• DriftGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Hollywood
    I like to think that if this movie involves drifting, that it might actually be good for the sport. Why, because it will bring new people to our sport, and new people bring money. Venders and shops will make money, more people will show up at local drifting events. Its like one big advertisement for the entire industry.
    as for the movie, its entertaining, and when I watch an action movie I expect to see impossible action sequences and crazy stuff that you will never see in real life. if I wanted to watch something real I'd watch a dcumentary

Leave a comment:

• Hollywood
    replied
    I like to think that if this movie involves drifting, that it might actually be good for the sport. Why, because it will bring new people to our sport, and new people bring money. Venders and shops will make money, more people will show up at local drifting events. Its like one big advertisement for the entire industry.
    as for the movie, its entertaining, and when I watch an action movie I expect to see impossible action sequences and crazy stuff that you will never see in real life. if I wanted to watch something real I'd watch a dcumentary

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    ditto driftersil80, ditto. im 15 too and ive also been into drifting for years now. now i'll just be put into a group of young kids that like drifting from fnf3 and are dumb idiots that will try to drift on the street and run into a curb. also, when time comes for me to buy a car, the prices of "drift cars" will skyrocket due to the movie. just wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• driftersil80
    replied
    1. I will see this movie because it doesnt have much of anything to do with the first two (even as far as the people invlolved).

2. "Ricers" and "racers" or whatever are car enthusiasts. Car enthusiasts look for mods/parts and other info for their cars. Im sure that somewhere in their research they will come across drifting. Drifting isnt exactly new. Its BEEN all over the media. A movie wont do too much.

3. The only bad thing is that im 15 and have been into drifting for a couple years, and if I ever talk about it with my firends, people overhearing our convorsation at school are gunna be all "oooOoOoOO drifting! I know all about that cuz i saw the 3F3F movie!!!!" and its gunna suck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X