No announcement yet.

stars of FSF3 and locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know nothing can be changed now... should it the girlfriend be Asian playin a japanese girl since most ppl livin in japan are japanese Rachel Bilson would play the role better than Nikki Griffin if they are only pickin from the cast "The OC". IMO Kristin Kreuk would have been Perfect for the role. went the movie come out in japan will they change Brian Tee name"drift king" becuz Keiichi Tsuchiya is the one and only drift king

Comment

Jeez, I was hoping for a somewhat interesting plot, not one I could have thought up while taking a dump. I bet at the end instead of a fight over the girl, the main characters will have a "drift race" and whoever wins gets the girl!! WOW, HOW ORIGINAL!

Anyone see Better Luck Tomorrow? Is it any good?

Comment

How about Hung vs. Bow Wow rap battle
        id pay 9 bucks just to see that
        hahahaha

Max

Comment

Originally posted by erod
          i know nothing can be changed now... should it the girlfriend be Asian playin a japanese girl since most ppl livin in japan are japanese Rachel Bilson would play the role better than Nikki Griffin if they are only pickin from the cast "The OC". IMO Kristin Kreuk would have been Perfect for the role. went the movie come out in japan will they change Brian Tee name"drift king" becuz Keiichi Tsuchiya is the one and only drift king
          Huh??! I do not understand

Comment

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2005/112869106371560.html

Well, there's your muscle cars for you: a Chevy Nova and a Dodge Viper

Comment

i thought the story was supposed to be set in japan, not arizona like the news blurb says

Comment

Working...
              X