ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRIFT ALLIANCE DVD "Bad As Hell" *VIDEO TRAILER* (AVAILABLE on DRIFTING.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't wait fo rthe video. i'm in the vid for a sec or 2. you can see me in the yellow shirt near the beggining and i'm sitting in j.r.'s car when he's banging his fenders

Comment

oh man, i remember the first time i saw that trailer pete showed me and i wanted to go crazy, i still feel that way, you guys rock, glad your all my friends, lets film part two right now

Comment

part 2?????
        petey needs to finish part one first......

Comment

My part rules, I am drifting my Gallardo through a fence..lmao

Comment

the drifting was great.... awesome camera angles... i just wish it showed only drifting... and not the sausage fest

Comment

I haven't got a clue who you guys are besides your names in the magazines that I read, but all this raving is gonna make me buy that DVD.

B-Wurm

Comment

I can't give Pete enough props for this. I dont know if you guys realize this, but Pete has filmed EVERYTHING we have done for the past 4 years, every event, every party, every smashed bottle and broken piece of furniture. He has sacraficed his good times and fun to film us. Thanks buddy.

Comment

pets is going to be one of the next great producers, he is on his game..

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Barker
                    I can't give Pete enough props for this. I dont know if you guys realize this, but Pete has filmed EVERYTHING we have done for the past 4 years, every event, every party, every smashed bottle and broken piece of furniture. He has sacraficed his good times and fun to film us. Thanks buddy.
                    Hip Hip Hooray for Petey!!!!

For those that don't know Petey he's the guy that looks like Norm McDonald from Saturday Night Live... yes you do Petey.

Comment

He reminds me of a quiet killer, I dunno might be just me...

Comment

Great preview!!!! I'm going to have to buy this one first thing! When is it supposed to be unleashed on the public??

Zach

Comment

Originally posted by Boostedrex
                          Great preview!!!! I'm going to have to buy this one first thing! When is it supposed to be unleashed on the public??

Zach
                          Feb 06, for DVD.
                          There will be digital downloads for 3G mobile phones too through Warner/Destroy/Sprint in Jan.

Comment

WOW, i finally fixed my computer and was able to watch the trailer. simply amazing.

Comment

We should have some DA BAH video ringers/streams for the new 3G phones available in Jan.

Comment

so is the video out ... its february.... where can i buy it

Comment

Working...
                                X