my drift kart, '03 636RR powered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my drift kart, '03 636RR powered.

fuel injected, 105WHP and 250lbs, what could be better?

havent had time to mess with it lately, but will be at the end of the week. not that far from being done. I just need to pull the harness apart and extend/shorten/delete as needed. gas/brake/clutch/shifter are the main things. exhaust will be flipped back around and modified to come out the side. few more support beams as well as a full sheet metal bottom will be added. I will also counter weight the car accordingly.

rear brake is off an R1. I think it should stop it fine. If not, I will add front brakes down the road.

10" stretched rear tires.

full guage cluster, everything works on it.

figuring out the wiring was the biggest pain, did it all without a FSM.

damn thats hella sick!!! I'm hella envious you matha-fahker!

Comment

suicide...

Comment

i was seriously hurt drifting my 80cc shifter kart. be careful, suicide is right.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronlosey
          i was seriously hurt drifting my 80cc shifter kart. be careful, suicide is right.

what happened?

Comment

Is that frame strong enough for all that power? I mean, dang, not a lot of triangluation going on in that frame that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted J
              Is that frame strong enough for all that power? I mean, dang, not a lot of triangluation going on in that frame that's for sure!

frame isnt 100% complete

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86
                frame isnt 100% complete
                Ahh okay, cool.

Comment

Cool, give us more pics when your done!!!

btw, question, what kind of drivetrain setup do you have?, and is that the engines final mounting place?
                  Last edited by Silentghost; 11-05-2005, 03:59 PM.

Comment

motor is in final mounting place, i will offset the weight of the motor.

drivetrain is the stock 6spd tranny, stock chain, chromly rear axle mounted on a R6 rear brake and brembo caliper

Comment

Working...
                    X