No announcement yet.

D12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you guys make videos of this stuff?!?!?

im interested to see how people drift on this forum

Comment

Gees yea...but how many freeaking times did that NSX spin out..the guy didn't know what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
        can you guys make videos of this stuff?!?!?

im interested to see how people drift on this forum
        I have a vid. But its analog. Need to find a video capture card.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
          Gees yea...but how many freeaking times did that NSX spin out..the guy didn't know what he was doing.
          Yeah I saw that Yellow NSX. How the hell did he get in? He wasn't at the inspection.

Comment

I just got a shot 15 clip of my bf on my digi cam, but i need to find the program to download it on the comp.

Comment

oh cool cool..cant you dl it and connect it with USB?

Comment

There was this RED 240 with an RB engine. He was about 2 row behind me at the panic area. He's good.

Comment

Have no idea...I didnt even realize either..I didnt see him at spec...maybe an instuctors car...but god he spun out alot.

Comment

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Have no idea...I didnt even realize either..I didnt see him at spec...maybe an instuctors car...but god he spun out alot.
                      I know! that's crazy. there was 2 other FC's that parked, but i guess they didn't enter. tha'ts sucks. I have to represent an FC for everybody(

Comment

Yea I checked out his engine...it was pretty awesome...did you take a look at the right side drive 240? the orange one..he was good.

Comment

Hey at the next DD i'll represent too! I wont be that good by then but hopefully enough to drive on the courses.

Comment

okay someone take pics of the red 240 with the RB..and the right hand drive 240..i want to see that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Yea I checked out his engine...it was pretty awesome...did you take a look at the right side drive 240? the orange one..he was good.
                              yeah SignalAuto's Silvia. that was a badass car. he he.

Comment

Hey at the next DD i'll represent too! I wont be that good by then but hopefully enough to drive on the courses.
                                Well all i can tell you, its fun when your on the track.

Comment

Working...
                                X