No announcement yet.

D12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anybody go to these event just to look??

Comment

Oh yea...for the drift days...but on the D1 competion your gonna have to spend some cash. But come to drift day 13...over at california speedway. It gonna be awesome, plus you can learn sometime from it as well.

Comment

Here's the address

9300 CHERRY AVENUE
        FONTANA CA 92335

so when is it marz?

Comment

I believe its Feb 38th, but that might be the D1 competion let me check...

Okay..yea Drift Day 13 is Feb. 21st and the 28th is the D1.

You might be able to still regi but last I saw it was up to 74...yeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
            I believe its Feb 38th, but that might be the D1 competion let me check...

Okay..yea Drift Day 13 is Feb. 21st and the 28th is the D1.

You might be able to still regi but last I saw it was up to 74...yeesh.
            38th? damn since when did we get an extra 8 days in a month lol j/k

Comment

Awww....whoops mybad. It would be nice though...little bit more time to make some mooooooollllllaaaaaa.

Comment

DD13 is on the 21.

I belive Moto closed regiatrastions. The girl driving the auto 240 was Kat. She is getting really good! We are all proud of her! Now, she just needs her 5 speed swap and an lsd....then you really better watch out! haha. Girl is gonna be showing up some people! ughghh I got sooo much stuff to do before next DD!

Yeah the guy with the sticker in his rear window did do well. So did Jay...black 97 auto...he is getting really good too. Aiight. I gotta go to bed. ttyl~Lisa

Comment

Yea I didn't really say they did too bad...its just a shame they trying to learn it without proper control.

I went on Kat's page...and someone told her just to gas and counter steer when needed. I don't believe you can really learn much through that...other than you need more power. But whatever more power to her if she can properly drift. Hope she can get a tranny swap soon...then she'll be able to properly tune her skills.

Oh yea...tell her to practice with just the new tranny...learn to shift differently with open drift..my BF made a huge differnence in his skills learning on an open diff.

Anywho maybe I'll properly introduce myself with the rest of Drifting Pretty. Cassidy was going to introduce me to Nadine, but I don't want to join anything until I get a car and have skills to join a proper team.

You on the team? Or club...whatever they call it....
                  Last edited by Wickdmarz; 01-25-2004, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Haha I am sorry if I emplied you said she was doing poorly, I didn't mean to. I was just givin my girl props...hehe

Learning on an auto isn't ideal but she's mastering it! haha or at least giving it a hell of a time....

Am I apart of Drifting pretty? Yes. We go hang out, havea lot of fun...it isnt just about driving...it is a big group of friends going and doing what we love...wich is almost anything...hahaha.

Have you driven before? on a track I mean? there are some girls there that don't have cars that are ideal for drifting, but we do other auto events too. and for those who don't have a car, they learn by riding with instructors...do reasearch, watching...and helping at events. everyone has a part in our group.

Comment

Well I haven't on a track yet...I wanna sign up but I don't think its open anymore. I'm getting my car tomorrow...and gonna work on it all weekend to get it ready. But it might not be for anything but, who knows maybe I can just join there.

Comment

I wish I could go to DD....

Unfortunately, I'm semi-carless, and hav eno way to get one...

I suppose I could try in my Benz ('85 190E), it is FR, after all, but, on the other hand, it's auto.....

If only I could find a job, I'd have my S13 in no time.

Comment

So were there any domestics at the last DD event?

Comment

Yup...like a yellow late 90's mustang and an orange 2000's mustang

Comment

drift day is drifting school... no one is pro their first few tries............................................. .................................................. .

Comment

ooh hello ladies!! *muah* (its lucy hehe) wait marlyn you were there? i didnt see you. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X