No announcement yet.

whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup from PA lived in ny for 11 years 5 in brooklyn 6 in long island. the engines r red tops

Comment

yup from PA lived in ny for 11 years 5 in brooklyn 6 in long island. the engines r red tops...shipping for wheels and steering wheel? no clue bro i will go to the post office on base to find out . im guessing 100 for wheels? i will post when i find out.....another thing....i want to start a online bussines of importing JDM parts to america for alot cheaper than other companies. the reason my parts will be cheaper is becasue i will find them myself for you versus an outside contraced company. i have hook ups in the main land as well out side tokyo. being in the airforce has its benefits do you all think i would have a market or no? any feedback would be awesome.

Comment

Do you have the complete engine set? ecu/uncut harness/ignitor/tranny.Basically, would it run swapped right in? If it does i would be REALLY interested.However, not right now, i want those wheels and steering wheel first, im not made of money

Comment

Dude you know i would def. be interested if you started up a importing company.How much for the wheels btw? And $100 shipping is good.And yea, being in the armed forces and stationed in japan owns.

Comment

the engine is ready to install. im guessing with a capable mechanic in a weekedn it could be in. i drop my s14 off at SpeedFactory next week thursday night and they said it will be ready by monday. it has the ecu wiring harness, and everything tranny. here in japan u generally buy engines with everything u need to instal not just bits and pieces. the one i bought came with a whole bunch of extras...Blitz front mount intercooler. blitz sequential BOV, Blitz turbo timer, HKS boost controller. all for 800. the other engines r from wrecked s14's

Comment

Jesus dude.When you get your cam get pics up of the engines too now! If they are legit i want one. $800 for a red top SR/inlcuding all parts neccesary to run? sign me up, as well as just about anyone lol.You will be very successful in your online parts selling if these engines are good, for $800 heck even $1,000 everyone and i mean everyone will buy one.

Comment

JDM In Canada

I'm from Canada and there are a few shops that will get you JDM parts...BUT...it's the price differences that I'm interested in. A SR20DET front clip will go for about $4,000CAN www.autodream.ca. We also have a place that will import cars from Japan for very resonable prices www.jns-imports.com, but because Canada is retarded, we are only allowed to import cars that are 15 years or older. There is definatly a demand for JDM parts up here and it will only get bigger with the popularity increasing. I was looking for a SR20DET red top and the wait was 6 months. Me and my buddy are looking at starting a importing shop. Let me know if you are interested in exporting to Canada. Thanks

Comment

awesome...pics coming soon of car and engines

Comment

Working...
                  X