Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Okinawa Scene

Hey folks

It's been a long time since I last posted, school is totally riding me down. I was doing some research on Okinawa, but I can't find much on the drifting scene over there. I've only read about a few things here and there, like Team Hinga and Team Murder. If anyone, esp. Okinawa natives know of cool tuning shops, places where drivers mess around at, or anything else relating to cool cars and what not, please let me know, I'd appreciate it a ton, thanks!

I don't know much, but I do know that if you plan on drifting there you'll have a hard time doing it if your stationed there with the Air Force. They've issued a memorandum for all Air Force Personelle and Dependants in Okinawa prohibiting them from participating in or even watching drift events that aren't up to the safety standards in the US.

B-Wurm
    Last edited by Buddyworm; 11-09-2005, 12:01 AM.

Comment

thanks for the info. Whether I'm going to Okinawa remains to be seen, but I'm hoping for the best. But until I get the green light to go, I want to find out as much as possible about Okinawa.

If anyone knows of any tuning shops on Okinawa, please let me know

thanks again

Comment

not really a local

i'm on my way out of okinawa. a few spots over here is misaguama and awase... not sure if i spelled anything right. blue eyes is a well know team over here. they have a few shops.. i go to a finds spot to work on cars. d-1 garage.... just ask around when you get on island... also there is nago... remember nago

Comment

Working...
        X