X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres my MK2 Supra
    Attached Files

Comment

Eh, Get a car..Go turn it sideways...it dont matter what brand or engine or anything... look around here and invest in the most priceless thing you own... your brain.. read, read, watch, ask questions, read, serach, read,watch and when you think you know alot... join the club of knowing nothing...I'm a member..

Money and Cars dont make you a good drifter...and just because you can drift well doesnt mean your good.. when you know your car inside and out... know everything about it...down to the last little bolt size... is when your good...(i wish i was good)

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
        Damn I feel sorry for your dad wasting all that money on the cars. Except for the diablo..I don't think you can get that for any cheaper.

I think your just braggin about your money. Even if you really want to get into drifting buy some Option videos and look at what theyre driving.

I'm serious...I drift and a girl...I know what I'm talking. Most of the guys do too. If you try to learn with a high horse power car you won't learn how to properly drift. You'll only learn how to power slide it. They're a huge differnece. You can't just gas through a turn and expect it to be drifting. Learn a lower power and then upgrade to a new one.
        Bragging? No.
        The cars here are really that expensive. I remember that the S500 Coupe cost about US$33,000 over there in the US. But it cost three times more here because of the import tax. I would love the government to follow in the footsteps of the US, so that we can import vehicles without any taxes!
        Then I would get a Dodge Viper! YEAH!!! I think I've been drooling over that car since the Viper TV series.
        I've already said it and I would say it again.
        I did not intend to learn any drifting in my father's Lambo. It's just not right. The 300E doesn't have any power whatsoever. The Pajero Evolution is an 4WD SUV, I only can slide on it. And I did. The only available vehicle for me to slide on (for now) is the S500 Coupe with 570Nm of torque @ 4500rpm.
        Here's my father's Lambo... It was taken on the first day it arrived in 1997. Crappy quality... I don't remember there was any digital cameras back then.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Rossie; 01-24-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Sell the 2benzs and the supra and buy an Skyline R33 GTR VspecII Black. Black because black is cool. Next go to the close down parking lot not at school. Gov proptery and my friend went to Jail for drifting on It.

Comment

Working...
          X