Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy rims. i wonder if it rubs

Comment

for some reason, i thought that this car was going to run a rotary engine??

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Brick
        someone punched that thing in the face, 'cause its got fat lip. yo.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
          What happened with him and Rotary Power? Too bad things can't seem to work out...well, glad GRIP Video and Battle Garage could help Ross get his start.
          Drama Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
            Drama Queen.
            Even more HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Well he's working the kinks out... haltec and a few other things, borrowing my suspension for drift buffet and possibly painting it.

Comment

Hahaha! Ross' site is pretty funny. Good to see someone who doesn't take drifting so seriously! Nice balls too!

Comment

Originally posted by GoukiS14
                  Well he's working the kinks out... haltec and a few other things, borrowing my suspension for drift buffet and possibly painting it.
                  pics of Ross's s13 @ XDL here

Comment

saw the car at XDL and it's looking good! the rear wheels are x12 -3 !!

Comment

he blew his engine at XDL last i heard due to a rotary guy trying to tune a fully built sr20det

Comment

I havent heard a thing about the car, but that it has sick wheels.

"dude you need to see ross, wheels!!!"

Comment

The car was running on the 9th

Comment

yeah and it looked freaking sweet

also huge thanks to ross for letting me borrow a nut/bolt, huuuuuuuuuuge thanks for that.

Comment

D1 Drifter....If your gonna speak up at least get your information straight. Ross was having tuning problems with the newly installed HALTECH at XDL and was using the event as a shake down. And that "rotary guy" that was looking at it was Dave Gibson from SpeedMachine, who happens to know a thing or two about HALTECH's.....did I mention he shares a building with them? He was simply looking at the tune to see if there was something obviously wrong. SO......to set the record straight, Ross' motor is fine and dyno'd quite well with even more potential to be found after D1.

See you all at D1. GOOD LUCK to you ROSS!
                              Last edited by 110octane; 12-14-2005, 09:52 PM. Reason: Spelling.....god!

Comment

I believe that's Ross's personal car... he's gonna kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. So ROSS, do good... I am confident in you buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X