ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONY SCHULZ new drift car for 2006 season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONY SCHULZ new drift car for 2006 season!

this sucka is bad!

KA24..... minus the D....... E, stock diff, stock suspension and a sweet pep boys stock replacement muffler!

i was cracking up watching him tandem with mike, erik, andy and a few others.

lol huh are you serious

Comment

yea, who needs an S14 with a KAT when you got a single cam?!

Comment

that's hot.

Comment

wrd

Comment

He should do an s12 seing how much he loves the way they handle LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
              lol huh are you serious
              Yeah, it did so well during the tandem demo that I decided it already has what it takes for next season. You wouldn't believe the amount of money I'll save on prep, tires, etc. It leaks/burns enough oil, that I don't have to do changes, just top it off, and I'm sure to get extra style points as the fuel filler door flaps open. Plus it has AC.

Actually, I sent my snail to Turbonetics for a rebuild, so my S14 was not available, and next year's car is under construction. I just went out and had fun with what I had, actually had a total blast in the super-underdog car.

BTW, If anybody has video of the MAXS13DORIBEAST, please send it my way.
              Last edited by foilman; 11-27-2005, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Piner
                He should do an s12 seing how much he loves the way they handle LOL
                Only if it's got the VG30 boat anchor up front.

Comment

If you weld the diff you'll be representing the FL style drifter

I rove you Tony.

Comment

i think welded diff is just becoming poorkidwhocantaffordadiffbuttheydriftraceandwantad iffsotheygetsomeonewhotdoesntsuckatweldingtoweldit anditlastsforeverforlike10bux way

Comment

Working...
                    X