Xdl Winner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xdl Winner!!

well i entered the XDL build and boost contest and ended up winning YAY im totally stoked that i won and hope i am worthy of everything that is done hope to see you guys out there.,.... check out www.XDLshow.com and be sure to attend it!

congrats Riley! your fu.ckin' awesome! keep it up hopefully when i swap out my engine we can go out driftin' peace and good luck!

Comment

thanks man for sure we'll go out let me know when your ready!

Comment

congrats you a hole haha.. now thats better then the yokohama tires i won..

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
          well i entered the XDL build and boost contest and ended up winning YAY im totally stoked that i won and hope i am worthy of everything that is done hope to see you guys out there.,.... check out www.XDLshow.com and be sure to attend it!

Ah..see all these other people here...they are being the "bigger" person and they're all happy for you and saying congrats and crap..

Me..Im a real man! Im not afraid to be PETTY!....dude you SUCK! ok? Im sorry but..you just SUCK! ya know why? because you're getting free crap and Im not!

Thats right..Im not afraid to share my real feelings!...bah..

Ahh...bittneress..it does a body good..

Um..but do you think you can like..show us all pictures when its done?

Comment

yeaah i think my poor white *Censored**Censored**Censored* can find a digi cam to take pics hehehehe i love true feelings they are GRRREAT! but why dont you just show up and watch it!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks again guys hope to see sum of ya there

Comment

Right on Riley, see you at the track in January.
              Oh yeah, you wont have to borrow my wheels now cause you'll have spares.

-Ali
              www.goodinkclothing.com
              Last edited by Mute; 11-24-2005, 10:19 PM.

Comment

You don't like clothes, do you?

Comment

hahaha my gangster myspace pic hahah i dont have a better one! but ya know i could be rocking the hail hitler shizzle! hahahaha clothes are over rated!

Comment

wow congrats dude!!

what prize did you get?

Comment

well.. all is said and done heres the original stuff i was supplied.....BFGoodrich Tires g-Force T/AŽ KD
                      Motegi wheels
                      Eibach springs
                      Tokico shocks
                      Injen intake
                      Vivo Electronics dash-mounted screen and rear-facing camera

i ended up getting as an AWSOME EXTRA!!! due to motegi messing up a BRAND NEW 5 lug conversion with slottled drilled rotors and Project MU B force brake pads as well im totally happy al lthanks to the guys at Drift speed and the XDL staff awsome event where to many ppl but it was sick as hell seeing Taniguchi sliding a 800hp artiso and we celebrated Orido's Birthday as well great event hope more ppl attend next one

Comment

well.. all is said and done heres the original stuff i was supplied.....BFGoodrich Tires g-Force T/AŽ KD
                        Motegi wheels
                        Eibach springs
                        Tokico shocks
                        Injen intake
                        Vivo Electronics dash-mounted screen and rear-facing camera

i ended up getting as an AWSOME EXTRA!!! due to motegi messing up a BRAND NEW 5 lug conversion with slottled drilled rotors and Project MU B force brake pads as well im totally happy al lthanks to the guys at Drift speed and the XDL staff awsome event where to many ppl but it was sick as hell seeing Taniguchi sliding a 800hp artiso and we celebrated Orido's Birthday as well great event hope more ppl attend next one
                        props on your car, it's always fun to get free shwag!!

just curious - was this the first drifting event you've attended?

Comment

nope i have attendend many many many events willow springs buttonwillow D1 FD this DD everything in between hahaha thanks again

Comment

Congradulations! Put those Eibach Springs to work. If you get a chance, can you post an after picture on this thread?

Comment

nope i have attendend many many many events willow springs buttonwillow D1 FD this DD everything in between hahaha thanks again
                              i just can't believe you would have called this a 'great event'.

Comment

Working...
                              X