The Car!!!(whats hot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys:
    Yes I know how to drive manual(but I dont like it much for 1 reason U cant do *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* inside the car 1 hand in the steering and always worrying about shifting gears so u cant talk on cell or do other crap with ya hand.

Also I dont expect to race with this car(leaving it stock) not installing anything else racing wise, maybe except a nitro system that i can hide the bottle somewhere.

Also LOL Jhapa, Dont worry I like what me and my bro called DROP DOWN LIST rofl A list of all the racing part makers . Non of that I really hate that stuff, When i said decal i meant 1 big sticker on each side, a design. Not a company brand or anything of that sort.

Is like crysis said is more a show car.

Thanks for the help, But why after all these replies hasent anybody told me any sites like i have ask more than ounce???

1st post:
    If ya guys could help me out get started on what sites,magazines,books and car i should get, I would be thanksful.
    2nd post:
    Can ya guys give me some WEBPAGES ,magazines,tutorials ect. to help me get started, like for decals,the bumpers ect. to customize cars(thats what gives the sports look to any car)
    3rd post:
    Also can somebody tell me a damn webpage ect. about cars that have like tips/hot stuff and like tutorials???
    LOL

Get my point?? LOL That would really help me out u know.

Comment

1995 E36 M3
      great drifter
      great power potential.
      AMAZING handling... considered one of the best handling cars of the 20th century.

Comment

I suggest u get some power on tha car if ya wanna have the ricey stuff on it. the aluminum wing will make a car look dumb if u cant back it up. if u wanna drift though i wouldnt get anything TOO expensive...but thats just me.
        Attached Files

Comment

It definitely seems like this guy doesn't wanna drift, tellin that he wants an auto, make it a show car, add no racing parts etc. Just wondering Glitch why did you apply to drifting.com??? Oh yeah and some sites try http://www.extremedimensions.com/index.asp it's all about Aero Kits.

Comment

because this thread is flame bait! *holds himself back*

come on now...

I feel sorry for a guy who lets other people make decisions for him.

There is no RPS13 in US....all of you have RMS13! muahahah

Get a Honda/Acura. You won't have to worry about fixing it.

Comment

Mr. Sparkle - Get a Honda/Acura. You won't have to worry about fixing it.
              hahaha, true...

Comment

ooo ooo ooo get a sc300 5spd those ownz haha

Comment

YUGO YUGO YUGO!

Comment

hahhaha...

howabout a 69' dodge daytona, like the one from joe dirt!!! whoo doggie, tha newest issue of autotrader...

Comment

wow that car is pimp. And if you want a show car I would avoid making it look like fast and the furious. I think most of those cars look *Censored**Censored**Censored*. And whats the point of having a turbo charger or NOS in an auto? Kinda pointless to me. Anyways you should really get a rear wheel drive and learn how to drift. This site has a lot of info on how to do it. I think having a drifting car is a lot cooler than having some F&F look alike car that is all show no go. Just my opinion of course. Who knows, you may even really love to drift when you get a car.

Comment

autoimaging.com is pretty good in handling alot of JDM stuffies. anyways since i helped you out a little then please dont get mad at me for busting on your case. it seems to me that youve been watching the Fast adn the furiious 1 and 2. might as well put glow lights at the bottom of your car. seriously, atleast try doing both if you can race and go. and dont get an auto just so you can eat, talk on the phone, and touch your girlfriend. did you know that autos lose atleast 30 percent of power to the wheel??? but i guess you won't care about that right? dude youll get more chicks if you drive stick. and the whoever said the wing partm thats true too. if it looks fast it better be fast or youll get embarrassed someday. if this post sounds offensive im sorry but all show and no go just doesnt tickle my fancy.

Comment

ok i noticed you live in new york where it snows...so get an sti and be done with it....300hp and your good all year long. you'll be in heaven. i have a 2003 wrx and love it! especially beating down on cobras and z28s!

Comment

how about that new neon? the SRT 4 or whatever...

Comment

Sounds to me like you want to build a ricemobile. TF&TF has claimed yet another victim. No help from me. Have fun with your nawwwws and stickers.

Comment

agreed crazy, but hey, its fun to have cars out there that are slower... I would love to test the boost limits of that new neon... forged everything... put it to like... 25 psi ...

Support your Domestic Hotrod's

Comment

Working...
                                X