No announcement yet.

The Car!!!(whats hot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah just crank her 25psi, bet it'll sing real good :X You guys said that F&F word to many times...its like cussing but the admins dont enforce it! Designs on the side add atleast 10HP and oh god cant forget fart can exaust so it ONLY sounds cool when its really not....and when you get that nitrous system hold down the butten when your about to redline your auto at 4000rpm...gives atleast 400 hp and over-revs your engine for extra power.

For one of the first times in my life words fail me. Cardboard? Chicken Wire? Spray Paint? I know what u were thinking when u said you wanted a F&F car...thought u might like a pic of a car from the new "BOF&F" Burn on F&F movie...
    Attached Files

Comment

funny, yeah i've seen that pic before. dude if your dad is gonna' give you mad cash, don't waste it on rice. get something sweet.

Comment

allright i guess i'll ask the only logical question to help you out i mean i was in your shoes...kinda of....well not at all but still you need help and i am ganna give the car guys a good rep and help you out.
        what are your plans in life? are you interested in racing? are you intersested in cars? are you just enfatchuated with cars from seeing it on the screen? if you do like cars, what are you into, show, drag, roadrace, drift...ect? and most likely show from all those past post so ill give you a quick tip
        go to your local store or anythign that sells mags take 20 bucks buy two afull ones import tuner, super street,(rice) then two great ones turbo and sport compact
        still into show then figure out what car would match your personality if your a slave to society like most other 16 year olds then get your civic or integ, if your into being diff and all that good shtuff then go ahead and somethin like euro and rice it out.
        just my most "import"ant words
        BE YOURSELF!
        -myk_

Comment

Working...
        X