ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Production DRIFT CAR? (Speed Magazine Feature)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Production DRIFT CAR? (Speed Magazine Feature)

Best Production DRIFT CAR? (Speed Magazine Feature)
    Attached Files

is this the article that has rhys testing the cars? i heard he really likes the e46 m3 straight out of the box.

Comment

Rhys and Alex tested the cars and the M3 ranked 1st.

Comment

ooo what else does it say on that cover? INFINITI GT-R??~!?

Comment

it was interesting read, Rhys and Alex agree on the top three, and that GTR feature is just the same drawings we've seen everywhere. lol picked this one up when i couldnt find the new drift magazine

Comment

Originally posted by INFO
            Rhys and Alex tested the cars and the M3 ranked 1st.

yea for us bimmer guys!! woot woot!!

Comment

where did the honda civic rank!?

j/k-ing .... but yeah cool the M3 got high ranks .. i've been telling everyone that there are plenty of euros that would make sweet drift rides .. just nobody will listen to me! hahahaha

Comment

I dunno, I think the topic is kind of lame. I see it as just milking the hype to sell some issues. My personal opinion, there is no such thing as a production drift car. There are production cars that can drift great with a good driver, thats about it.

Comment

I just think it's unfair to pin a 20,000 Miata against the likes of 50,000|+ Vipers and Bimmers. They also never get into how much work it woould take for the cars to be competitive although I know it's mostly the driver. I would have liked to see how the cars would line up after they purchase the normal drift car mods: lsd, sus, etc. then factor cost into their decision.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                    I dunno, I think the topic is kind of lame. I see it as just milking the hype to sell some issues. My personal opinion, there is no such thing as a production drift car. There are production cars that can drift great with a good driver, thats about it.

that's a very good point!

Comment

Working...
                    X