...I'm sorry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I'm sorry...

Ok, this is not directly toward drifting, but it is for the drifting community and it pretains to this site..... I am a member of long and havn't been around quiet so often since I have been going to school and such, and just yesterday evening I took the veil over my car and fired it up to let it idle for about 20 minutes or so (winter sucks). But now, soon to return to my daily drift sessions, I was just wondering....What The *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is happening with this forum and the drifting community?? Anyone, please calrify? It seems to get odder and odder everytime I check up on the place. I still love the forums, but i'm feeling really....really slow. Is the community getting this out of hand already? Or is it just me?

Bunch of kids now.

Comment

It has gotten a lot slower. I haven’t been on due to this. The forums has gotten slow. It’s not because of the noobs its because the older guys like me aren't hanging around as much answering Q's were out practicing, or attending meets. Basically the pic/vid, for sale, and off-topic is keeping this site up.... good bye agian

Comment

Our next local event is Jan 31. Finally I get to start practicing again. Cant wait!!

Comment

I think it is alot of new people asking the same questions as their predecessors (nothing wrong with asking questons mind you) but now the old folks are tired of answering those questions and alot of flaming is starting to happen.

Also Chas is right, alot of kids are choking up the site with most of the above questions and just all around silliness. I understand that you are excited about the sport and excited about getting your first car but hold up flowing that vibe all over the forums. We were all in your shoes at one point and I for one dont want to relive the hell of waiting those last few weeks of fevered pacing to and fro.

My best advice to all new people is for gods sake READ!!. Read up on this and if you love it, stick with it, LISTEN to something before you hop into it and try to write something about it. You will have a much better welcome on this site and in the community as a whole. Also search out he previous threads because all the info you seek is in there.

Thats my opinion, dont want to offend anyone but thats what needs to happen. Check up on posts by Crazyhawaiian, chas, Driftextreem and many others including VRD now.
          They are a wealth of knowledge and are happy to answer questions that have not been answered 100000000 times before. Such as "Whats a better car, an FC or a 240"? Something simple as that can be researched on the forums.

Thats what I think.

Comment

Dude how many times do I have to slam my head on the desk to get the pencil threw my eye. The totsie pop took more than three liks that fukin owl lied. These are the questions that should be asked.

Comment

Yeah, it is really hard to find a good thread on here now a days. Most of them are just repeats from newbers. Man xtreme I couldn't post because you just did. Darn you, I had to wait 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                Yeah, it is really hard to find a good thread on here now a days. Most of them are just repeats from newbers. Man xtreme I couldn't post because you just did. Darn you, I had to wait 5 seconds.
                IM SORRY IM SORRY ALRIGHT IM SORRY ( pee wee hurman voice)

Comment

it is getting pretty weak...

Comment

For real man, the saddest part of it all is when you see 12 year olds buying the initial d dvds at your local sam goodies and saying they own a panda trueno...or something similar.... I love the sport, and I love the actual COMMUNITY (you all and the other standards that will be in this forever) but these new people are over kicking it.

Comment

yeah...like every week...the same question is asked again

Comment

yea all of them are right to many kids etc all the same questions asked so we dont bother even asnwering the questions so it moves a bit slower. when the forum was new and everything was all fast paced and no stupid questions.

Comment

Im still trying to get the pencile in my eye. Which sould I choose the number 2 or number 4 ? Does this get scored like SAT'S.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            No man use the Big Red. the unbreakable pencil that used to rape the pencil snapping game. Man that was a beast. I heard said they outlawed that pencil to the bad lands where it only grew and grew. Now it terrorizes the midwest under the name El Gargantuo. Carries off women and children what was told to me.
                            I got a big fat one with Mickey Mouse on it will that break if I install it wrong?

Comment

No man use the Big Red. the unbreakable pencil that used to rape the pencil snapping game. Man that was a beast. I heard said they outlawed that pencil to the bad lands where it only grew and grew. Now it terrorizes the midwest under the name El Gargantuo. Carries off women and children what was told to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X