ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott Tsuchiya! Dori has gone to far!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
    Taniguchi didn't bother to show up because he didn't want to go through the trouble.
    update - that AND he had a JGTC event to attend to.

Also - ueno is pitted in the JIC area.

and Orido's supra was wrecked in a random incident, not anything at the track.

edit - as for who's getting the bill for the truck - right now it's all heresay. we'll find out soon enough. If i'm wrong, my bad. If i'm right, i don't take any credit. i'm just repeating what others are telling me...
    Last edited by Slapshotnerd; 12-16-2005, 03:10 AM.

Comment

wow

americans are idiots. this is why we cant have anything great here. everybody thinks they have a clue but they have NONE. stop posting rumors.

on a side note i hope the incidents of the day dont "impact" drifting as a motorsport and how it is looked at by insurance companies. id hate to think that rates will go up because of someone elses stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by cfrost
        what kinda name is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX anyway?
        i think it's german or perhaps micronesian

Comment

Whether or not the track had their own set of flags, I think Drift Buffet might have been more professional by bringing their own. That is, unless DB was told they would be provided with flags beforehand by the track.

I think this could be a valuable event to learn from, and if DB takes it in stride, they could become a better organization because of it.

However, ask ANY SCCA or NASA member, (I know several) and they'll tell you that it's just plain unsafe to hold an event without flags, or at least walkie-talkies.....

Tell my you guys had walkie-talkies!......

Comment

Got bored, put the letter through the ebonics translator:

XXXX,

Just got uh page from XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
            Apparently, Tsuchiya an' Inada iz very upset at da fact dat Orido,
            Taniguchi an' Ueno ran at XDL. Tsuchiya has now forced da 3 drivers out o'
            D1. They will not be running at Irwindale dis here weekend.
            On top, Tsuchiya has put on pressure ta Hot Version (HXXXXXXXX?) ta release rido from da HV cast. HV has already accepted Tsuchiya'srequest an' released Orido from da upcoming film smoke.

XXXXXXXXXX received dis here news directly from Orido. In an e-mail ta
            XXXXXXXXXX, Orido explained da above *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* an' apologized dat
            possibilities o' him running in D1 an' HV film smoke iz slim.

I'm not sure how dis here iz going ta effect XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX next
            week, but we's definitely need ta git in whack wiff XXXXto clarify things. As
            ya prob'ly agree, Orido iz an important part o' XXX an' we's should stress
            dat XXXXshould put they foot down if dis here ridiculous request from Tsuchiya
            iz true. (Although I can easily imagine how XXX iz reacting ta all this).

XXXX sho 'nuff!

Comment

Working...
            X