No announcement yet.

D1 Car Wanted! (Chris Forsberg)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Chris... see ya on Saturday and I am quiet sure you will do AWESOME!

Comment

mmm porschy goodness!

Comment

Yes i found a car, but no it is not a porsche. haha. I will be driving the white Mackin/ARC s13. its a great car and should be ready to go for the weekend. lets see how it does tommorow!
        www.chrisforsberg.com
        www.driftalliance.com
        www.nosdrift.com
        www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Topics II
          Yes i found a car, but no it is not a porsche. haha. I will be driving the white Mackin/ARC s13. its a great car and should be ready to go for the weekend. lets see how it does tommorow!
          noice!! shoudn't be too different than the s15. so the sr powered z is ready for battle, just the shipping company *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed up?

Comment

dude check out the Mischief game and kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored* at D1
            http://www.clickgamer.com/moreinfo.htm?pid=3658

Comment

looked like you were feeling really comfortable in that car today

Comment

glad to see you found a car, i was about to say, "DA's gotta rep it dawg!!!!" lol

Comment

Working...
                X