No announcement yet.

Hi New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice car. How much did you put into it, if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

No don't mind at all....hmm...about 10Gz I think

Tuner

Comment

i love the sound of nob's BOV in his s15...not a pssh...not a chirp...but a...sqiggle...or something lol

Comment

just wow lovin the engine but the body kit is a bit to in your face for me

Comment

Supposely the aerodynamic on the design is suppse to elliminate alot of lag....I dunno hahaha

Tuner

Comment

do you rilly need a arodynamic body when your goin sideways

Comment

absolutely not (least I can't find a reason why) but realize that I've been drag racing till now and just getting into drifting. Aerodynamic greatly helped in going straight.

Tuner

Comment

true..

who makes that kit by the way

Comment

Any downforce is good downforce. Some of the Drifts exceed 60 miles an hour. Any air moving over the car will help.

Comment

again true Ghost. sadly i dont think my hatch can get to 60 let alone drift

Comment

The kit was made by a company called Marga Hills in Japan. The company does not have sales or affiliations with US what so ever so if you want one you have to pay the cost of the kit around 3000 than spend outrageous amount around 1000 to ship it to US. Than wait 8months to clear the shipment than install it. Too much trouble for a kit but I absolutely had to have it so. It is the first complete marga hills S2000 in US. Cannot get it in US.

Tuner

Comment

woh i wish i had that sort of money. personaly i would of gone with the c-west kit with the carbon doors boot and arches and all in black

on a side note the crash cost is goin to be pritty high for such a rare kit. also it would be a smart thing to stuck up on spare's now if it takes that long to ship

Comment

yea I was thinkin of the C-west kit when I was looking at kit but...I dunno somethin about it just didn't suit. I'm thinkin of taking the kit off for drifting acutally...

Tuner

Comment

very smart idea.

Comment

awesome...be careful man!..i love the s2k!!!..lol The R lol nm..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X