Sil-eighty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sil-eighty

I've been saving up for a 240sx and i've had some time looking around and was looking at people's sil-eighty's they had. I've seen the signal auto 240's with the s15 conversion (at least i've read somewhere they were) and then i saw Benson Hsu (Ithink thats right) O well, whenever i do something to my front end like bash it up or something, i will put a silvia front end on it. But i dont know if i should go with the S13 or S15. I know the S15 will cost more and the S13 will be cheaper. which should i choose?

(i dont wanna Be RICEY!!! )

The S-13 Silvia front end is very nice looking. Especially on a Coupe. I would go that way. But that front end is becoming very trendy. Pretty soon you will be the oddball if you sport a front end. Think about that. The stock front end is pretty cool in itself.

Comment

Sleepy eyes!!!!

Comment

How exactly do you make the pop ups "sleepy eyes"? Just turn the knob halfway up or what? Personally I perefer pop ups over fixed lights.

Comment

are you choosing right now? are you buying it tomorow? ...because your opinon will change if you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxdrifter
            How exactly do you make the pop ups "sleepy eyes"? Just turn the knob halfway up or what? Personally I perefer pop ups over fixed lights.
            yessir....

Comment

It's all personal taste... But also remeber that the car itself is going to need to be repaired... and when you crash it will mess your frame up, it will never align correctly... it will loose most of its rigidy... thats the reason most people dont keep a car they Fu(k up...

Comment

Well if you don't want to be "ricey" don't do it at all because alot of the 240 community looks at the conversion as rice.But **** them and do what you want.I personally would have a s13 front because it is cheaper and better looking IMO.The s15 front is hard to make look good on a fastback, it doesn't flow as well, to me at least.Its expensive to get it right.

Comment

Do what you want but remember thats alot of work that doesnt "have" to be done. Now if you did bump the front up a little bit then you might as well get a kit and do the front end nicely, otherwise love your 240 as it is. it it asks you if it looks fat just say : naw, you look fine. i wuv you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                    yessir....
                    You stole my Sig. I made that with my right hand. I deserve some recognition.

Comment

bull crap arsehole, i didn't steal your sig...i dind't even know u existed...
                      -----------
                      As for sil-80 converisons, i odn't think they look down upon it, but its starting to get played out, especially the s13...thats why i'ma jus got with a s14 instead of a s13...too many people are gettin the s13 fascia on they're cars...and the ichigo face...well..thats expensive and flow is something different, but the ichigo does fit fairly well with a s14 body...i actually think if nissan woulda made the s13 like a s14.5(s14 ichigo face) it would look better...the tails on a s15 are fugly if u ask me...

Comment

Working...
                      X