Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH!

Comment

Steph seems like a cool guy, i loved how the first thing he said after he saw the cars was 'I guess no more car shows!'

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd
        the clipping points are moved a lot more. to the average viewer, it looks like whatever.

but i'll tell you this. last year, the clipping point for the 'kickback' was much closer to that first big corner. so you had more time to recover for the inner turn. This year, it's closer to the wall, and seems to be lower.

10 feet can be everything in physics land...
        how you gonna tell him hes a average viewer?
        who are you to say that

Comment

Originally posted by Doriftogasm
          i dont know if thats the mentality you have when you're a baller or if you have a sponsored vehicle. That video just shows how much of a good sport he is and how he's a professional, cuz i know if i crashed like that, i would have choked some one out!!!
          Well...he would have had to choke himself out, really, when you think about it. He's the driver..heh.

Anyways, I think its more when you're sponsored, or have the means to get back on your feet quickly....our last event someone flipped their car (third time this year), and the dude was bawling. I didn't shoot any video or take pics outta respect for him and his ride. The thing was flattened. It just didn't seem right...some of these guys...they're not exactly wealthy, and they put their heart and soul, along with their money, into their rides and drifting...when one of the cars go down, we all feel it.

Comment

Well thought I would let everyone know. The car is back together and a new title sponsor for this year. These are pictures from CES last week.

Comment

Damn so pretty.

Comment

Working...
              X