I want Info on the Pink FC at D1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Info on the Pink FC at D1

As title says, I want as much info as you guys have. engine bay pics, specs, interior pics. etc. I love to see a fellow FC driver. That what i want

Originally posted by turbo23
    As title says, I want as much info as you guys have. engine bay pics, specs, interior pics. etc. I love to see a fellow FC driver. That what i want
    Henry Chelly
    www.justdrift.com

Comment

how about some engine specs, and pics and interior

Comment

t2 motor upgraded turbo not really sure too much I have seen the car plenty though. Post on justdrift, there are lots of pics of it in action under the gallery.

Comment

super nice guy too
          and the guy can drive!
          and he fabs all his own sh!t too
          custom vmount. pink. ziptied on sideskirts.

thats about all i remember from the jsut drift events ive been too.

Comment

very cool guy, he works for mazdatrix, if your in the area, you should drop by and visit if hes there.

Comment

unfortunatly im from pa, so no visiting. Im just glad to see a FC guy. Rockin the pink, hardcore

Comment

Hi.. My name is Henry Schelley not(chelly) HAHA I built the car over the past few years. I've had a few others in the past that didn't survive HARD impacts HAH. The car is making about 300HP I did the tuning on a Apexi Power FC and built/street ported the motor. I've been using this engine for 3 years+ now. I don't post to much but if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Comment

very nice job
                  Ive seen that car driveing around on the streets before?...haha
                  here's some pics
                  Attached Files

Comment

Clearly theres no laws on that street...wait what street is that lol

j/k

Comment

Henry is undoubtedly the biggest pimp D1 has ever seen.

You all can only dream of being like Henry.

I dream of being like Henry.

I'm going to paint all my cars pink this weekend.

BTW, nice job at D1 man, you tore it up. Hopefully we'll see you at the next Drift Buffet practice!

Comment

HAHAHAHA funny guy. NOBODY would have been there if it wasn't for you guys!!! Good job organizing everything.

Comment

what are you using for a turbo? also what kind of body kit is on the car?

Comment

I'm using Greddy's TD06 20g kit its a nice kit but I'm going to try to go with something a little bigger. The body kit came from www.tcsportline.com. They have a few different kits.

Comment

what about suspension? are you just running coilovers or have you messed with the spindles and other stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X