OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Why the hell are most of you guys obsessed with everything Japanese? I know there are some cool things over there, but being JDM dosn't make a car any faster. I'm seeing alot of cornbread white dumbasses around the US that have never been to Japan, never spoken a word of Japanese (except when singing "DOMO ORIGATO MR. ROBOTO" in the shower) never driven a true JDM car, and some that have never even met anyone FROM Japan. But they still embrace the Japanese culture like it was their own. The ignorance has to stop! How about these guys who have Kanji lettering tattoed on themselves, but have no idea what it means? Seriously, could someone walk around in Japan with words like "faith" tatooed on them for no damn reason?

It's especialy predominant in the drifting and street drag scenes. Guys seem to think that JDM makes them faster, and their cars handle better. SHUT UP WITH THAT CRAP! And looking down on things because they arent japanese is pathetic too. "That corvette can't handle! My Silvia will drift circles around it!" And if you bought it in the U.S. IT'S A 240SX RICER!

[/rant] Sorry... I just battled a guy in a 240, and after he spun trying to keep up, he said "Well yeah, that's still a friggn rustang! At liest my silvia belongs here douch!"

Re: OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Originally posted by PoXiC

[/rant] Sorry... I just battle a guy in an 240, and after he spun trying to keep up, he said "Well yeah, that's still a friggn rustang! At liest my silvia belongs here douch!"

What a loser, that Silvia guy =\

Comment

Re: Re: OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
      What a loser, that Silvia guy =\
      w3rd. All I could do is laugh and say... so who bit the curb?

Comment

Re: OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Originally posted by PoXiC
        Why the hell are most of you guys obsessed with everything Japanese? I know there are some cool things over there, but being JDM dosn't make a car any faster. I'm seeing alot of cornbread white dumbasses around the US that have never been to Japan, never spoken a word of Japanese (except when singing "DOMO ORIGATO MR. ROBOTO" in the shower) never driven a true JDM car, and some that have never even met anyone FROM Japan. But they still embrace the Japanese culture like it was their own. The ignorance has to stop! How about these guys who have Kanji lettering tattoed on themselves, but have no idea what it means? Seriously, could someone walk around in Japan with words like "faith" tatooed on them for no damn reason?

It's especialy predominant in the drifting and street drag scenes. Guys seem to think that JDM makes them faster, and their cars handle better. SHUT UP WITH THAT CRAP! And looking down on things because they arent japanese is pathetic too. "That corvette can't handle! My Silvia will drift circles around it!" And if you bought it in the U.S. IT'S A 240SX RICER!

[/rant] Sorry... I just battled a guy in a 240, and after he spun trying to keep up, he said "Well yeah, that's still a friggn rustang! At liest my silvia belongs here douch!"
        well actually the proper spelling of "origato" is arigato...with a u at the end but when u say it its silent.... HEY MaH JdM ExPloRer can kick your a$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! lol

Comment

99.8% of the people on here are fuccing f a g s*. Dont drive, trying to speak japanese, think driftings faster then a race line...think this and that, think they know driving because they play video games or saw takumi do it. Before you know it a new fad will be on the way, and they'll be on that wagon. Drifting is show jdm is rice, most everyone is rice on here.

Comment

was that directed towards me? im not a 12 year old with no car or no driving experience and believe everything on initial d...i live in japan..so therefore i am 2 years in in learning japanese..dont try to bring up the "you hate domestics and ur all jdm rice because u made fun of explorers" because i own an explorer too

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
              was that directed towards me? im not a 12 year old with no car or no driving experience and believe everything on initial d...i live in japan..so therefore i am 2 years in in learning japanese..dont try to bring up the "you hate domestics and ur all jdm rice because u made fun of explorers" because i own an explorer too
              what the hell are you talking about? It wasnt directed to you. I dont know what the 2 years in in learning meant. But it was meant at alot of people not you in particular. I could give a fuccless about your explorer or you being in japan.

And boosted, i dont think theres nearly as many hot japanese girls as girls in america...theres more hot girls in california alone most likely (ive never been to japan so i dunno). But there are cool cars, and beer in a vending machine sounds good. I would rather live in america...thats because its my home. Japan might be a nice place to visit though.
              Last edited by 1.3ltre; 01-23-2004, 03:57 AM.

Comment

You guys make Japan out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I mean yea it's cool and all, the cars are sick, the girls are hot, they have beer vending machines but you guys act like....wait a minute, sucks for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.3ltre
                  what the hell are you talking about? It wasnt directed to you. I dont know what the 2 years in in learning meant. But it was meant at alot of people not you in particular. I could give a fuccless about your explorer or you being in japan.

And boosted, i dont think theres nearly as many hot japanese girls as girls in america...theres more hot girls in california alone most likely (ive never been to japan so i dunno). But there are cool cars, and beer in a vending machine sounds good. I would rather live in america...thats because its my home. Japan might be a nice place to visit though.
                  The ration might be better in the U.S but I prefer Asians girls over American girls.

Comment

the only reason you could out handle the silvia is because your mustang was going so slow. you are right about the whole japanese obsession though, I laugh whenever I see kanji written on the back of a ford, but it works both ways however, so many rednecks like to write in to import magazines and complain about how cars that aren't American suck, well.......your fords are made in mexico as well as everything else "American" the only American car made in America is dodge, it's funny because like you said everyone is like "I have "JDM" under my hood... fool it's made in illinios, and that H22 JDM swap you did to your accord was made in Ohio people are so damn ignorant.......

Comment

imo japan doesnt have close to the hottest asian girls, and theres plenty of HOT HOT HOT asian girls over here too bro

Comment

PoXiC has a point and I understand where its coming from. there is a lot of ignorance that follows the term, JDM. It used to be more legitimate, but it has turned into a fad that's being milked to death. People are quick to label a civic with a carbon fiber hood as being "JDM", but how the hell is that JDM? carbon fiber's been around for years, but how does slapping it on a car make it Japan Domestic? Most people don't even know. people get a taste of a good thing and then assume they know everything about it.

At D1 last year, everyone wanted Ueo and his 86 to win. Ueo is a great driver, but how many people in the crowd even knew who he was? The only reason why everyone wanted him to win was becasue they watched Initial D. Even the announcers were in on it, saying junk like,"This is the real initial D!" They could have cared less about Ueo's skill.

I'm just tired that JDM has become a some marketing ploy tossed around

Comment

I like crack but I dont sling it LOL I like all races of chicks but I hate bitches. I have only seen about 12 whole minutes of Initial D in the 11 years I have been here and it didnt turn me on. But what I really hate is the people that bought a 240 and call it a S 13 14 cause thats what its called here. Or I got a sileighty dude. As I sit back and look at both sides of the pond Its reversed over here. Every cholo lookin punkass fool over here thinks there snoop dogg or topac, and think cause they took it up the a$$ when they bought that 5k- 64 for 38k, and mob around like the fuking GANKSTA they wish they were I have to say WTF is with the culture swap. I know how you feel about civics with Rally Art stickers cause I got Snoop Dogg telling me all about an Impala. Now I now there are some fine lookin hos over there but the FAT to Fine ratio is all fed up. Man I know we got some chicks here with some fuked up faces but atleast they got a tight ketsu. How can we stop the culture swap.

And most of that Kanji the fools have tattoed one them makes most Japanese laugh because it dosnt meen what they think or its chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkakedrifter
                            the only reason you could out handle the silvia is because your mustang was going so slow.
                            ppppfffffttttttt LOL!!

My Camaro is mad JDM tight yo!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                              ppppfffffttttttt LOL!!

My Camaro is mad JDM tight yo!
                              Crazy when you goona put NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on that thing

Comment

Working...
                              X