No announcement yet.

OK, japan has some cool stuff, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im apologizing guys again i just got carried away bored from work i guess anyway stay cool guys!

Comment

Who wants a cookie?

Comment

I kind of want one...but not that kid's cookie, that would be zero deals.

Panda: Before you start spouting more poorly spelled/punctuated political trash, you really should think about what you're saying and who you're saying it to. There are at least three people on this board who have or currently are sticking their lives out there so that people like you can what, complain about the freedoms that America provides you? You're sixteen and seem to have very little real world experience so I suggest you sit down and listen up, boy. I'll remember what you said and why I signed up next time you're sleeping peacefully and I'm shipped off to some backwards-*Censored**Censored**Censored* country trying to get back on deck after a night of 8 hour flight ops and people shooting at me...you assclown.

Just thought I'd add in the mission time for you, that's probably more sleep than you get before you go to school...try doing that twice a day for two weeks straight. Oh, I'm sorry, were you going to impugn my service and the service of everybody else? Need help getting your foot out of your mouth?

Comment

Medal of honor goes out to VRD.

I agree with him on that fact. I served in Desert Storm and for you to badmouth America is a little over the top. I don't agree with everything they do but you know what? I support the troops cause that is who has to mop up and deliver on what goons in Washington promise.

I don't want this to be construed as a flame, I just think that you should really take a moment to think about what you are saying before you say it. I think you are a decent person but when you start bagging on the country that some of my family members have died trying to defend and I myself have been to bat for, even though I didn't agree 100% on the reason to go, it starts to get under my skin.

I am all for doing what makes you happy. If you want to go to Japan by all means go. Not telling to GTFO by any means. But making it crystal that if this ain't your bag baby, then save up the Lincolns and the Washingtons and go where you feel you belong.

Sorry to get off topic again but VRD stirred my blood and rallied my patriotism.

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
            I kind of want one...but not that kid's cookie, that would be zero deals.

Here is your cookie

Comment

Originally posted by julia86
              i have a corolla GTS but LEvin converted....so does this mean iam a wanna be?? thats y i got offended of what u said i dont have kanji stickers or whatever in my car that it says its jdm or sumthin but i like the levin front end and i like my corolla do be painted panda white and i dont care what u people say i just got offended w/ what poxic said and im not white im a proud filipino and i like JDM style not ricey stuff stickers and decals that u dont even have in yur car! anyway point i have a japanese car and i wanted it to look more "japanese" does dat make me a wanna be??
              See... this is exactly what I'm talking about. What's the VIN on your corolla? The chassis is A-spec right? So you've got a bumper and a headlight conversion. That's OK. Sh|t, even my Mustang has Mach 1 cosmetic parts on it... but I dont walk around telling people my GT is a Mach1. Get my point? Having J-spec parts dosn't make your car JDM. Even if it was truely JDM, that dosn't make it perform better.

And again... This isn't a racial thing. I don't give a $hit where you are from or who you want to be. I was never attacking your race.

Now... remember this is just the interweb. There is no reason to get so offended that someone you don't even know disapproves of your car.

MADD PROPS GO TO VRDjr. I salute you man. Thanks for fighting for our rights, and I appologize on behalf of the ignorant people that people take those rights for granted.

Comment

Time to pull out the Mustang GT-R with a turbocharged rotary that has pistons and hedders.Oh yeah,it has kanji too!!! This is no way an attack at Mustang owners,but more so about how entertaining it is when a good car falls in the wrong hands.Sit back and enjoy the show,this guy is entertainment.

http://www.wrxfanatics.com/videos/domestic.avi

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                  Time to pull out the Mustang GT-R with a turbocharged rotary that has pistons and hedders.Oh yeah,it has kanji too!!! This is no way an attack at Mustang owners,but more so about how entertaining it is when a good car falls in the wrong hands.Sit back and enjoy the show,this guy is entertainment.

HHHAHAHAHA! ROTF! That guy is so hopelessly ignorant it's hillarious. Good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint

Feint why you gotta bring up old stuff man that was before I was on the form and didnt know my car had pistons. But the add said put a supercharger on any car for 69.99 I didnt know it made the rotary sound

Comment

..hey...my cholestrols low

::etas cheerios::

Comment

I stopped reading after the 3rd page. Feels like a soap opera or someting. All I know is Dec 31 will be the best day of the month ...

Comment

Well gees, this thread went everywhere and nowhere at the same time...I give all ya'll props.

But really what we all need to do is stop the hating. Lets face it Asian culture is hitting mainstream its whats cool...it can only mean more positive stuff for all the real drifters. Imagine all those people who watch Inital D start coming to the drift shows and spending money. In turn more drift days...hey imagine every weekend...droping the fee down 50 maybe even 20 bucks. Who wouldn't enjoy?

Sure well have to deal with new 20/20 shows like "when wanna be asian kids drift..." its karma good from bad, bad from some good. It can only make it better...except the pigs will actually start looking at 240's and using the excuse "I pulled the E-brake because I didn't want to hit the cat...it was an emergency(really used in a bad situation)" won't work any more.

Sure well have do deal with all the people who think APC's a good company and euro lights look good, and the louder the exhaust the faster it is. But hey...I wouldn't mind it so much...

Oh and this crap about race...who cares what you are or what you drift, as long as you can appreciate the sport and the people doing it, its all the matters.

So lets keep it sliding and off the main roads with people, signs, cars, poles, crubs...hehe anything that will f u k you up.

Ciao!

Comment

Sorry about yesterday yall, I was pissed off at somthing and vented on here... Sorry to show all the disrespect and I think we can...close this thread now...

Comment

ah...i love kool aid ..panda no problem dude

i bet they all think your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing insane, but your still cool in my book, keep up with all the posts it'd suck to lose someone like you on this forum XD...

Comment

I've always wanted to see a dometic (US) drift, sad but true I haven't. I respect the camaro, but the mustang...........unless it's a cobra or heavily heavly, modified to race, they are just heavy slow and handle like crap, post more pics when you get them, I always enjoy seeing something not JDM or DTM drifting,

Comment

Working...
                                X