• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92rps13
    replied
    i'm so freaking. excited.

how ...is this going to work?

can anyone wanting to drift show up with their car and a helmit, and go balls on out or what?...

signing of waivers..etc..etc..?

whatsup!?

EITHER WAY IM PUMPED...

now if i could afford 2-way and coilovers...

Leave a comment:

• sukimoto
    replied
    although im in michigan, i have family down there, so i'll definately come!

Leave a comment:

• AllMotorKing
    replied
    this is sweet!

Leave a comment:

• hatebbobbarker
    replied
    wow 90 days, in california it would take like 4 years, if you are lucky for all the permits and crap to open a racetrack

Leave a comment:

• Rhoad Racing
    replied
    the track was officially purchased yesterday. Construction/revenovations will commense in 90 days.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoad Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    any elevation changes?
    yes.
    from turn 6 and 2 to turn 1...there is about 10ft-15ft difference in altitude

Leave a comment:

• my 1 88 u
    replied
    Originally posted by Rhoad Racing

This is an older pic, but it shows the course layout. It's a 1/2 mile road course with an integrated banked oval.

We are in the works of getting the artist rendisions done so that we can show you guys/ gals what it's gonna look like when it's done. The pic posted above is very old and the track will barely look like this when it's done. It's going to be much wider and more additions. The Oval that you see is banked at 15 degrees and is totally driftable as it stands now.
    We haven't set a solid date for the first open day yet. But it's going to be very soon. We are setting it up to handle D1 and Formula D Events.
    I haven't heard what the final price is going to be for a general daily price but I will post up rates and fees as soon as I hear.

btw...I love the idea of a on-demand sprinkler system.

Chris Rhoad
    SEDA Co-Owner

any elevation changes?

Leave a comment:

• conspire
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
    Build the drifting track with a sprinkler system. Wet track on demand will be a hit with the drifting crowd.
    summit point has this on one of their tracks if i recall.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoad Racing
    replied

This is an older pic, but it shows the course layout. It's a 1/2 mile road course with an integrated banked oval.

We are in the works of getting the artist rendisions done so that we can show you guys/ gals what it's gonna look like when it's done. The pic posted above is very old and the track will barely look like this when it's done. It's going to be much wider and more additions. The Oval that you see is banked at 15 degrees and is totally driftable as it stands now.
    We haven't set a solid date for the first open day yet. But it's going to be very soon. We are setting it up to handle D1 and Formula D Events.
    I haven't heard what the final price is going to be for a general daily price but I will post up rates and fees as soon as I hear.

btw...I love the idea of a on-demand sprinkler system.

Chris Rhoad
    SEDA Co-Owner

Leave a comment:

• hatebbobbarker
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanHampton
    Huh? this could be the first track built with drifting in mind?

Merry Christmas

i think willow springs is making one too

Leave a comment:

• kouki-kun
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
    Build the drifting track with a sprinkler system. Wet track on demand will be a hit with the drifting crowd.
    thats actually a pretty good *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing idea

I only have one rerquest......build it closer to me

Leave a comment:

• Bastard-FB
    replied
    As far as i know they already have the basic design for the track, they are just going to add-on to it
    http://www.barnesvillekarting.com/

Leave a comment:

• RyanHampton
    replied
    Huh? this could be the first track built with drifting in mind?

Merry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• DV19
    replied
    This is great news for everyone in the South East!!!
    If anybody has some good "track-pics" of the Drifting tracks in Japan, please send them to these guys so they can get some good ideas from guys that have been doing this for many years....

Leave a comment:

• CrazyHawaiian
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X