X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1GP Mod for Racer, D1RGP

http://www.fsr.no/d1rdgp/

A little D1 Game I saw on another forum.. you guys might like it

racer has never worked on my computer before....i always get some error message saying i cant play.

Comment

Holy crap...they finally got it out. Man...I used to be a huge Racer fiend when I was rehabillitating from the surgery accident. I used it to help me learn how to drive again with my f'ed up leg. Wow...they've really come a long way...I totally forgot about this.

Thanks for the heads up...I'll be sure to check this out. I know Racer is still a little wonky, but hopefully it's gotten better since the last time I checked it.

Comment

New car coming out today btw. The ORC 350z is going through it's final testing as we speak

Comment

I need some help. I downloaded racer just fine. But when I downloaded the mod, it was a RAR file, which is recognized as a media file (that cant be played). So basically, how am I supposed to implement the mods? Someone help!!!

Comment

That's actually a type of compression, similar to .zip. You'll need to download WinRar, install it and use it to extract the file to your hard disk. Then follow the directions in the readme.

Here's the link...also make sure you visit the Racer forums on the Race Sim Central Forums for further help getting Racer set up. You'll also be surprised by the huge amount of cars and tracks available, as well, and there's tons of info there.

Here's the WinRar link:
            http://www.rarlab.com/

And the forums:
            http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=111

Hope that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by fsr
              New car coming out today btw. The ORC 350z is going through it's final testing as we speak
              Oh hey...man...I just wanted to say "Great Job!" on the work you've all done on this. It looks absolutely fantastic...I like all the nice little touches you've thrown in, like the gauges and the titles. You deserve a big pat on the back...heck, if anything, for finally giving the racer community a decent RX-7 to play with. So...thanks, and keep up the good work!

Comment

can't wait for the new car fsr.
                when will the soarer be released?

Comment

The ORC 350z is released now. The Soarer will be released in a few days

Comment

nice!!

in for the Soarer

Comment

niice, i like the new updates.
                      cars are MUCH easier to control with the keyboard now
                      yes, im too cheap to get a wheel

Comment

Originally posted by MoNkEy_MaGiCx
                        niice, i like the new updates.
                        cars are MUCH easier to control with the keyboard now
                        yes, im too cheap to get a wheel
                        I'm surprised it's even possible to use the keyboard really. At least steer with the mouse

Comment

haha, yeah, its quite the challange
                          the drifts just dont look all smooth and pretty, but whatever..
                          oh, and the ER34 is still really really hard to use...

Comment

ooh this looks interesting, wonder how my laptop would do

Comment

how ???

do i get this to run.i downloaded the entire file.i have RAR....i cant figure out how to run the program

Comment

Working...
                              X