Hachi roku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hachi roku

how many people on here actually know what hachi roku means. my japan friend just told me today...lol i had no idea
    corolla
    1.72%
    trueno
    4.31%
    85.34%
    toyota
    5.17%
    nothing.....it's made up
    3.45%

DELETE!!!

Comment

WHATS IT MEAN WHATS IT MEAN?

Comment

hachirouku means takumis car !!..ahahaha!!dude this is a dumb post!

Comment

Z

΂

None of them up there are correct.You have \Z@up there.
          Last edited by Feint; 01-23-2004, 03:58 PM.

Comment

heheheh...baka

Comment

OK it means a couple things but the literal meaning is 86 Hachi is Japanese for 8 roku is Japanese for 6. but when speaking to car people a Hachiroku is a corolla 85-87 I think not sure though.

The numbers 86 (hachiroku) means AE86 which is the corolla chassis code like s13 s14 s15 fd fc ek9 eg6 dc2 dc5.

Ok I hope I helped. And I hope I don't get flamed if I messed a chassis code up or something correct me I don't want to miss inform people.

Comment

Nice answer. No need for flaming.

Comment

Thanks. I like to help out.

Comment

atleast he didnt put "an '86 corolla" up there i hate it when people think that the 86 is referring to the year.... i have heard on many occasions people talking about their "8-7" or sumthin like that because its an '87... i think that actually on the tokyopop version of ID on the back it refers to his car as an " '86 toyota"....

what crackheads.....

oh, and also once on this forum someone was showing a picture of a race hachiroku and someone butted in to say that it wasnt an 86 but an 87 because the number on it was 87.....

note: sorry if this sounded like a big flame, just a big Vent.

Comment

Working...
                    X