JZX100 Toyota chaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JZX100 Toyota chaser

arent JZX100 chasers the most bad aass cars in ther world? A camry sized supra powered family VIP car that is a rocket sled. I cant get enough of them. just wondering if anyone else loves these

Yea gotta love them. Vip cars kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* especially if they are used to drift too.

Comment

yeah i love VIP there is a car here called the toyota Celicsor (spelling?) that is wild. chasers and nissan cedrics's and Glorias are very popular for hooking up VIP style. however its mostly chasers that are VIP and drift and the drifts.

Comment

i wished they had brought those cars here would of been fun to play with

Comment

how much do they go for in japan (lol i have not got a hope in hell of having the $$$ for one)

Comment

Heres my celsior

Comment

lol that RC looks cool, I have a RWD pug206 RC i painted in 2003 wrc colours. any way can we get the celicor in the uk?

Comment

Do u have the lexus ls400 ? or ls430, those are the US Celsiors

Comment

thx for the help. well looking at the RC and you telling me it was a lexus i think we might of got it here. thinking back the only one's ive seen are green with tan leather and drevin by old ppl

Comment

thinking back the only one's ive seen are green with tan leather and drevin by old ppl
                    Yea that sounds about right. haha

Yea my rc car is wonderful i just got done drifting out in the 9 degree weather

Comment

Heres a look at the rear

and my sexy BM sticker

Comment

fkn fatty

Comment

looks cool. I've been thinkin about this car for ohhh about 2 minits now and it could make out to be a very nice sleeper ok it would smell of old ppl tho

Comment

yeah celisiors are tite but i like chasers alot more...and cedrics...a tourer V chaser goes for about 10k here. depending on year and how hooked up it is. Tourer V's are fast cause they share the 2jZ engine with ththe JZA 80 supra. in a four door car.

Comment

are the nissan gloria's and cedric's fr iv alwais had a hard on for those

Comment

Working...
                              X