No announcement yet.

Lucky PoPo's in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid in my auto body class says that they have a Ashton Martin Vanquish down in Detriot for high speed highway chases. I don't believe him though.

Comment

austan martan in the D

i have not saw an austan martin I live in the D but detroits a Good sized City

Comment

i think hes telling you a lie its just not cost effective to buy a luxo uk import when they can get somthing like a viper thats faster for less
        Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 02-08-2004, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Is it true that you can out run the speed cameras?

I was reading somewhere that they turn on at a certain speed.

Ashton Martin Vanquish?? would be worth getting arrested for a ride in one

Comment

Yeah, if you are doing 160+ the cameras wont turn on fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hachiroku-fc3s
              Yeah, if you are doing 160+ the cameras wont turn on fast enough.
              yeah they did a test on a show called top gear (its f0cking owns) they taken a TVR tusken(sp) a civic type R and some merc and sean what car chould beat the camera (it was the TVR going 170mph)

but i think technoledgy(sp) has moved on a bit and they have fixed it bugger

and they have introduced moble units so you can never know where they are.

and they say its for safty thats why most of the black spots (whare most acedance happen) arn't coved by them instead they put them on open highway's

Comment

o man i saw a dark blue TVR on the freeway yesterday it was so fast goin like 150 lol

Comment

Working...
                X