Sup drifting.com!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup drifting.com!!!

Sup drifting.com!!! its great to be a n00b because everything's new. I came here after i was pissed off at club 4AG. anyway, im going to D1 (who isnt?) and i hope this forum dosent have a load of people who threaten to kill me. I was just wondering what seat is best for drifting, and who's raced at streets of willow before?

Re: Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Originally posted by clutch
    (the name of the topic was to get your attention.) 'Sup drifting.com!!! its great to be a n00b because everything's new. I came here after i was pissed off at club 4AG. anyway, im going to D1 (who isnt?) and i hope this forum dosent have a load of people who threaten to kill me. I was just wondering what seat is best for drifting, and who's raced at streets of willow before?
    Whatever seat that suits your frame best.You can't recomend a seat to people.A manufacture,but not a seat.Just stay away from that cheap Tenzo R crap,and look into the seats frame structure,ie carbon fibre,steel tubular,etc.

Comment

Lots of people like Bride (pronounced brid).
      Last edited by Rooney; 01-25-2004, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I ran a NEX seat and it was the most comfortable yet stable seat I ever had. Held me in like Gangbusters too.

Comment

Try a milk crate...

Just turn the milk crate upside down, and sit on it. Then use a piece of foam rubber and the seat belt and stap yourself in.

No problem.

Comment

Bride is pronounced brid

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
              Bride is pronounced brid
              Correct.

Comment

i have an AE86 trueno 2 door

Comment

you got banned from club4ag?

that's cool, I've been trying to get banned from this site.

funny huh.

Comment

no, drifterkid was being an asshole and did some stupid sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwalker
                      you got banned from club4ag?

that's cool, I've been trying to get banned from this site.

funny huh.
                      are you the *Censored**Censored**Censored* guy? rainbow drifter or something?

Comment

no, nightwalker, always been, always will. If I get banned off a site, I'm not coming back under any other name.

Comment

I am a bigger noob than you

Comment

i was driftyou. i pretended to be 14.

Comment

heyyy...Congrats on knowing that its pronounced 'BRID' and not 'BRIDE'.

.... I had a rep from a shop trying to get me into a set at a show.... I acted like I had never heard of 'BRIDES' . He got fed up and started to walk away..I yelled "OHHHHHH You Mean BRID??.....I'll think about it"

I may go get a set from them for givin him such a hard time

Comment

Working...
                              X