ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(INTERVIEW) CHRIS FORSBERG from Drift Alliance (V8 Powered 350Z)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is a great idea for drifting fans. It lets check out what is going on with their favorite drivers.

Comment

I liked it, it was very straight foward and easy to understand.

Comment

A new video will be filmed by next week.

Comment

very nice....rb25 what ?

Comment

I love watching vids like this. Great work and keep them coming!

Comment

If he's just gonna stand there and talk, I'd rather read it than watch it. Then it's easier for me to skip past all the stuff I don't care about... like putting a V8 in a Z33. And then I don't have to wait 40min to dl 98mb.

Interesting at the end though.

Comment

Next time we can release a transcript or outline.

Originally posted by FlatSister
                If he's just gonna stand there and talk, I'd rather read it than watch it. Then it's easier for me to skip past all the stuff I don't care about... like putting a V8 in a Z33. And then I don't have to wait 40min to dl 98mb.

Interesting at the end though.

Comment

the interview was very good. it would be great if drifting.com did a series where they interview the top seeded drivers and new drivers.

Comment

that was dope... needed more shots of the car tho ... and his s13

Comment

bump, more video's on 'how to' do swaps ect. Including welding dimensions on how people at home can make they're own engine mounts and other goodies.

I'm wanting to have some fun after I finish my welding certificate and making some 'good' coin.

Comment

This old interview is now on Youtube

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HgnHRpV6KI8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HgnHRpV6KI8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

That was the SR20 350z right? did he make it a convertible or was that 350 a new convertible?

Comment

Working...
                          X