Mckinney Motorsports Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call me at 951-304-9300 or email sales@mckinneymotorsports.com

Its the car Tanner drove last year to a best of second place at Sonoma. Its Yellow now we painted to for the FullThrottle Super Bowl comerical shoot..

Comment

I saw that!!! that was a cool commercial!

Comment

The 2005 comp car is a solid, safe running car that would be a great buy for somone looking to up there game to the Formula D level and still have some room to grow. The 2006 comp car that McKinney built for US-vs-Japan is one machine that I wouldn't want to go up against... ever!

Mack, I'm glad to hear you guys are re-thinking FD this year and thanks again for everything in 2005!

Comment

Mack,

I hope you guys find a driver. I would like to see you in Formula D next year. You guys are good people, and thats what we need in the sport.
          Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Originally posted by RyanHampton
            Mack,

I hope you guys find a driver. I would like to see you in Formula D next year. You guys are good people, and thats what we need in the sport.

couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Just out of pure curiousity (you'll have to pardon my midwest short trackness) but where are you McKinney guys based out of, what sort of sponsorship package are you trying to obtain, and how expansive is your driver scouting program?

It may be a long shot, but depending on your answers I may be able to offer some assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Octagon
                Just out of pure curiousity (you'll have to pardon my midwest short trackness) but where are you McKinney guys based out of, what sort of sponsorship package are you trying to obtain, and how expansive is your driver scouting program?

It may be a long shot, but depending on your answers I may be able to offer some assistance.
                McKinney is based out of Oceanside, CA (halfway between LA and SD)

they ran the entire FD season last year, and have been heavily involved with helping out other teams since the first D1 came to the US in 2003.

If you look at this thread, there are SEVERAL drivers who are very highly respected (but already have rides for the season) who are giving the thumbs up to McKinney.

I believe they would prefer a SoCal based driver just so that the driver can practice with the car.

hope that helps....

Comment

mckinney=temecula about 30 min east of oside

Comment

Sad to hear you guys are not going to be running this year's FD. It's a pleasure to have met you guys and you guys have been one of the nicest people around! Good luck finding another driver and other endeavors you guys might pursue.
                    Hubert Young
                    KORE 8 Films

Comment

Well, I'm afraid that SoCal pretty much shoots my theory down, especially if McKinney wants someone more traditional in the seat.

I don't want to name names, but a certain multi-time winner and champion in local sprints I know recently lost his ride for the season (as far as I know) and several others have questionable seats. I was going to propose to attempt to broker some sort of seat-time test for McKinney to evaluate an asphalt sprint driver as a potential replacement.

Comment

we looking for $$ to help pay for the expenses that a team has, We have a new car with all the best parts the we brough out for US V Japan and did well. we have some $$$but about 40% of what we need to do the job right. call Mack at 951-304-9300 of email morepower@mckinneymotorsports.com

Comment

we will look at any PRO drivers. Send resume to Us sales@mckinneymotorsports.com or call for info 951-304-9300 ask for Mack..

Comment

McKinney Motorsports is please to annouce that Stephan Verdier will be our driver for 2006 Formula d and D1 seasons. Stephan was the the 2003 SCCA Rally Rookie of the year and the Production GT champion in 2003 and and 2004 and the OVERALL and Open class Rally Winner at the 2005 Pikes Peak Rally. While new to (only in a car 3 times) drifting he was able to get his Formula D lienance in San Diego (highest score) in the rain. We expect to be in the hunt every event and getting better as he gets more seat time....
                            We still have our 2005 and 2004 Formula D/D1 cars for sale.

2006 Sponsors will Be Dunlop tires, DEI/Cryo2, Cwings, ROTORA Brakes, Jim Wolf Technology, BELLE-1 (racing radios) Big Tom's Garage(race engines) Clutch Master Clutches, PIT CREW Race apperal, JE Pistons, Phoenix Turbos, TimeMachine Race Craft , BODY BY BUDDHA, TOUGE RACING PRODUCTS.

We still a few million so if you have some extra Please sent it our way..Mack

Comment

Glad to hear you guy are back in business!

Stephan is also a very friendly guy. I was chit chatting with him at the 3D event. Very knowlegable guy also.

Goodluck to you guys and thanks for all your help Mack with Dunlop!

-Al

Comment

Psyched to see the car and glad to see McKinney back in the mix.
                                Mack and Gary and the McKinney family, let's do this.

Another international driver as Stephan is French.
                                This a good reason why Formula Drift is an international motorsport/action sport.

Comment

Working...
                                X