interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interest

Just out of curiosity, how did you become interested in/ introduced to drifting?

Rally cars.

Comment

rally, and magaziens.

Comment

New stepdad is British and like rally and French Taxi movies. Boyfriend was into rally and drifting. Yea and I'll admit it Inital D...Love is a Danger....Danger!
        Last edited by Wickdmarz; 01-26-2004, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Videos on the Internet really got me interested in it. Followed by reading the initial D mangas, and seeing more on the internet.

I've been practicing at night for about a year.

Realy i just thought it was an amazing display of control control and wanted to try it for my self.

Comment

Option video, and Super Street Magazine

Comment

My friend told me to come check out this thing called the drift session. It looked like fun so I tried it. I've been hooked since that day ...

Comment

Im suprised nobody has said it yet but autox. Sadly not on tracks, just going fast on real world "tracks" Oh and I had some rally background, but learned more from autox guys.

Comment

lots of things but mainly...
                  dukes of hazzard
                  mario kart (snes)
                  crazy taxi (why not)

.... I admit, I have watched intial d though....
                  (drift session rules)

Comment

Initial D!!!!!!!!!

Comment

gran trismo strait up,also option,american mags,when i bought my first 240 i really started lookin in thogh.

Comment

Very funny soultron..

He knows I got into drifting because of Crazy Taxi.. I always wanted to drive like that for real... Minus the hitting other cars, dodging trains or trying to kill people who don't EVER DIE!

Although it would be cool if someone said hey, here's a thousand dollars for driving me around like a jackass.

Comment

www.drifting.com

Comment

Friends, Initial D, Drifting Vids on internet, and websites... i geuss I'm not really that much into drifting as I am, Touge, Gymkhana and Rally...

Comment

I'm into circuit racing,and other challenging forms of motorsports suchs as rally previously mentioned.Feel free to add F1,Le mans,JGTC,SCCA circuit events,British Touring,etc.I also like precision driving as well.Drifting tends to sort of fall in between the two.I like the concept of putting something sideways,everyone does.

Comment

Working...
                              X