Where can i practice drifting...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i practice drifting...?

Does anyone know of good places to practice drifting...?
    What are ur recomendations...?
    If anyone is from Puerto Rico (which I know there are none) I would like some ideas...

Thx for any feedback people.

Well parking lots are always good as long as the dont have those bumps. Industrial area that has semi's drive through, usually wider roads. Other than that are events...but in Pueto Rico don't know.

Comment

I've found around here there aren't too many good places to practice.. people are always like, hey, get off my parking lot, or whatever. I think there might be a track near by. I hope to one day build my own driftland, after I inherit that imaginary money I'm entitled to!

Comment

Hmm.. Dont you have mountains on that island?? go drift on the mountain roads..or go touge...even cooler...

Comment

exactly...mountain racing isnt dangerous at all!

Comment

Grand Turismo!!!

Comment

I've tried in parking lots but just like you said get out or if not cops pass by and we gots to go. We have mountains, sure, but its hazradous for you health. The roads are very narrow and the pavement is all bumpy, but all in all its the best place to drift.

Doesn't anyone own land to let us practice...!!!!!

Comment

police station aways a police station I the best place in the world.
                Gov prop is the best. All the way

Comment

Working...
                X