• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF3 PRODUCTION PHOTOS

http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/main.html

Sam and Rhys!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thats cool.. i have all of them.. haha.. who wants to buy them.. haha.. j/k i'll get busted for a move like that.. i duno why there ain't no trailer up yet...

Comment

Kinda laggin on the pictures a bit

Comment

looks like shi% already.....maby this one will bomb and they will stop making them....Lil bow wow? are you serious?

Comment

What the hell would Lil bow wow be doing in Japan....!?!?!
            well, there go's that movie

Comment

Now all we need is bow little saying how this movie made him a hardcore XXX drifter and next thing we know he ll be showing his sick skills in his next video...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                Now all we need is bow little saying how this movie made him a hardcore XXX drifter and next thing we know he ll be showing his sick skills in his next video...
                "mad tyte driftaz wit ma spinnaz on tha 'Lade"

I found a script that says they replace the 427 because it is "no good". If "no good" means blown-up or they can't get parts, that would make sense. But if they say it doesn't have enough hp or screws up the handling, well that's bs.

Just to make things clear with a certain someone: I don't have any beef with guys who provided cars or technical adivice that may have been ignored. Just with the man who decided an RB26 in a Mustang was a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 310Ojisan

It's a MOVIE , He's an ACTOR....these things tend to happen

Comment

to me i see some fairly ugly cars except for the evo

Comment

Originally posted by 310Ojisan
                      all of this info has been known for awhile.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463985/

Comment

When it comes to this movie, you can't please everyone. I still have a bit of hesistation, but I think this movie is taking a step in the right direction. If anyone's ever seen a movie being made, you'll understand that they're very hard to make and yet people are quick to judge. Long days, long periods of waiting and more waiting, filming at the crack of dawn and in the dead of night, it takes a lot from everyone. After meeting and talking to some of the people from the movie and realizing how down to earth everyone was, it really made me rethink. How good this movie is remains to be seen, but I really hope this movie turns out well for the greater good of what we love and to the success of the people who worked their as ses off to try to make this F&F one to remember.

Comment

the funny thing is they are using show cars from magazines that ive already seen. and whats with the ugly asss s15 silvia??? man, it looks wack already

Comment

Originally posted by DoriAltis
                            When it comes to this movie, you can't please everyone. I still have a bit of hesistation, but I think this movie is taking a step in the right direction. If anyone's ever seen a movie being made, you'll understand that they're very hard to make and yet people are quick to judge. Long days, long periods of waiting and more waiting, filming at the crack of dawn and in the dead of night, it takes a lot from everyone. After meeting and talking to some of the people from the movie and realizing how down to earth everyone was, it really made me rethink. How good this movie is remains to be seen, but I really hope this movie turns out well for the greater good of what we love and to the success of the people who worked their as ses off to try to make this F&F one to remember.
                            OMGWTF you talking about a step in the right direction??. I dont question all the effort from all the people that worked to make this movie but at the end the movie will still be CRAP.

and for the people that dont know, BOW WOW is one of the finest young actors of today.

Comment

Oh please forgive me, great 14 year old Gods of JDM! I'm sorry that my positive outlook has offended thee!

If you've never involved yourself with the movie, aside from reading flame posts on it, don't talk. I'm sure all the haters are still going to watch the movie, just so they can bi tch about it, which is fine. At least then your judgement will be based on something solid, rather than a handful of production pics and other people's opinions.

I could care less about Bow Wow, I'm waiting to see the rest of the cast.

If this movie turns out to be crap like the rest of the F&Fs, then so be it. I'll be disappointed like everyone else. But I hope it doesn't, because this movie represents the area of the car industry that we're all devoted to and I hope it's represented in a good light.

Comment

Working...
                              X