ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Enjuku Racing 2006 Vehicle Buildups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
    Im glad someone apprecaited the twin-ness. Unfortunately we rarely got to drive them together.

My 2005 chasis is sorta for sale, and matts has been retired and may potentially be converted back into the drag car.
    the chassis is "sorta for sale"? Only the chassis? does that mean you're transfering parts from the 05 car onto the 06 car?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
      the chassis is "sorta for sale"? Only the chassis? does that mean you're transfering parts from the 05 car onto the 06 car?
      Didnt intend to be elusive, no, the entire car is potentially for sale pretty much as/is...give Enjuku a call if you're interested.

Comment

What radiator and what are the specs. As well as the efan? I see alot of pros using that efan, it must flow something serious

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
          What radiator and what are the specs. As well as the efan? I see alot of pros using that efan, it must flow something serious
          The radiator comes to us from C&R. We used their product last year and its wonderful. Very durable, and they kept our cars running all season. Temps never got over 110c even on the hottest of days, usaully hanging around the 95 range during normal drifting.

The fan im not very sure on, but I believe we source them through C&R as well.

You can check out C&R's site here: http://www.crracing.com/.

Also, as usual (and to sound cheesy ) we sell everything we run on our race cars at Enjuku Racing.

Comment

Part 3 of the buildup is now online, here are some pics:

rest of the pics are here:
            http://tunerzine.com/newsitem.php?id=5

Matts engine is now fitted, and if I am correct it should be started sometime tomorrow. Compression numbers came back around 205 on a dry motor.

and if anyone is wondering how my 13.5 is doing, here is a pic:

Comment

Man..those pictures look really....expensive..

Everything looks so clean but dude when I look at those pictures all I can think about is the "CHA-CHING" sound over and over again!

I hope your shop is selling a heck of a lot of body kits and engine swaps to keep up with the tons of money you guys are spending on the new cars!

EDIT: hey..it looks like in one of those pictures your missing a pedal..what happend?
              Last edited by MonkeySlide; 03-17-2006, 12:01 AM.

Comment

hey guys, save me some left over paint so i can paint my truck the same color :P

Comment

Most of the parts you see were from sponsorship, but yeah, when it does come out of pocket it does hurt because we wanted to do it right. Much of what you see though is in house fabrication, or the mating of current industry racing technology with the Nissan/240 platform.

We wanted the cars to speak for the shop and our level of experience with the Nissan chasis. Matts car runs now, and from what i hear its insane. More updates coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
                    Most of the parts you see were from sponsorship, but yeah, when it does come out of pocket it does hurt because we wanted to do it right. Much of what you see though is in house fabrication, or the mating of current industry racing technology with the Nissan/240 platform.

We wanted the cars to speak for the shop and our level of experience with the Nissan chasis. Matts car runs now, and from what i hear its insane. More updates coming soon.
                    I was gonna say that too. A lot of that work you see is fabrication. It's the skill that makes it look expensive. If you made someone to fabricate that's when it's expensive. Sort of how some choppers get up to $100,000 in value

Comment

are you guys still using cable ebrake?

Comment

no, were using an all wilwood setup on the new cars. Matt has a seperate master cylinder inline for the ebrake, and its going to be exactly what we've been wanting.

cars are getting loaded today, they are nothing short of spectacular. cya in long beach mike!

Comment

holler at your cracker

Comment

looks like the 4th part is up
                            http://tunerzine.com/newsitem.php?id=6

Comment

Working...
                            X