starting drift machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting drift machine

ey can yall tell me what a rookie like me should get for a starting drift machine. im kinda stuck between getting a 240 or an rx-7 fc cause they look badass, and im getting a deal for them.

try and drive them and see which one feels better to you...i prefer the 180...or240 in the states...but i heard the fc is also a good way to go...either one..its the one u like more

Comment

oh ok thanks dude

Comment

Please use this

Someone asks the same question every 3 days.Just use some common sense and choose what suits your needs,not someone elses.

Comment

Yes alot of people have come and are asking numerous identical questions... Most people will lash out and hate on you...but...eh...just read around more...

Comment

ooops im sorry i didnt know

Comment

an advertice.... look it like this way... build whut you want but let me tell you something...the most inportatnt think in drifting or driving is the driver.. so the car doesnt matter to much..
              but...another thing if you saw bad a ss cars on initial D like the FC or the RPS13..and you think that because the cars where there are the greatest....

the two cars are good for the D sport.. enjoy

Comment

Yea whatever he just said.

Comment

Working...
                X