ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RS-R Driver Update (Tyler McQuarie + Kazu Hayashida)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS-R Driver Update (Tyler McQuarie + Kazu Hayashida)

Long Beach Grand Prix; Tyler McQuarie (S2000) + Kazu Hayashida (S14 or S15) + 3rd Driver??? (S14 or S15)
    Formula D; Tyler McQuarie (S2000) + Kazu Hayashida (S14 or S15)

woah, kazu is competing in formula D?

wow... this is gonna be good.

Comment

So who will drive the S15 when oridos in town?

Comment

can't wait

Comment

I'm excited to drive the S2000 for RS-R this next year. Its a be a big change for me, going from the Jasper Supra to the RS-R S2000! I drove it for the first time at the Long Beach Media day this week. I only had 5 runs, so not enough to get real comfortable in the car. We are doing a test day this weekend at fontana, which should give me plenty of seat time.

As far as taking over Alex's seat at RS-R. He sucked anyway! I'm glad he's not driving anymore. Stupid judge. JUST KIDDING! He's a good friend of mine and I know I have some big shoes to fill. He is going to make a great judge. Let the *Censored**Censored**Censored* kissing begin

Comment

i have been wondering for a while and have done the searching, but still have no answer. so why not ask the actual guys from rsr. what kind of bov is being used in the rsr supra that orido is drifting. i've been wanting to purchase it for a while but i can't find any info on it. also, good luck to all the rsr driver in d1 and fd!!

Comment

Congrats to Tyler and RS-R for manning up a 2 person team for FD this year.

2006 will be an exciting and memorable year for drifting in general.

Can't wait!

See you in Long Beach!

Comment

congrats tyler! so comparatively speaking, how are you going to drive the s2k differently than the supra?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler McQuarrie
                  I'm excited to drive the S2000 for RS-R this next year. Its a be a big change for me, going from the Jasper Supra to the RS-R S2000! I drove it for the first time at the Long Beach Media day this week. I only had 5 runs, so not enough to get real comfortable in the car. We are doing a test day this weekend at fontana, which should give me plenty of seat time.

As far as taking over Alex's seat at RS-R. He sucked anyway! I'm glad he's not driving anymore. Stupid judge. JUST KIDDING! He's a good friend of mine and I know I have some big shoes to fill. He is going to make a great judge. Let the *Censored**Censored**Censored* kissing begin
                  Congrats man!! i know we talked a bit both at SEMA and D1 in December... I think this will be a great step for you!

Comment

congrats tyler.. see you this sunday in fontana..

Comment

Originally posted by maxrpms
                      congrats tyler! so comparatively speaking, how are you going to drive the s2k differently than the supra?
                      Thanks man! Well, the S2K is 2300lbs and the supra is 2900lbs, so the wieght is going to make the cars feel much different to drive. The S2K seems much easier to place where you want on the track and easy to make adjustments during your run. The Supra was a little tricky due to the wieght. The S2K is also much quicker to respond to your imputs than the Supra was. I still need some more seat time to get everything out of the S2K. I feel like I can be more aggresive with the S2K because it responds so quick to your imputs. I hope the practice day goes well on Sunday.

Comment

i love great news like this. so it seems like alot of drivers are changing teams thsi year. We'll see at LGP/FD who drives for who. So Alex is just judging while driving other peoples cars here and there for a couple of laps

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler McQuarrie
                          Thanks man! Well, the S2K is 2300lbs and the supra is 2900lbs, so the wieght is going to make the cars feel much different to drive. The S2K seems much easier to place where you want on the track and easy to make adjustments during your run. The Supra was a little tricky due to the wieght. The S2K is also much quicker to respond to your imputs than the Supra was. I still need some more seat time to get everything out of the S2K. I feel like I can be more aggresive with the S2K because it responds so quick to your imputs. I hope the practice day goes well on Sunday.
                          yeah let us know how the practice day went man.

Comment

Working...
                          X