No announcement yet.

FD LB - Predictions?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with yal, alot of crashes and the underpowerd cars will have a huge advantage.

My pics to place

Dai:s13

Chris F: SR 350z(if hes running)

and mabey a larger more powerful car(Kens or JRs Stangs, Rhys GTO)

Comment

my prediction:

anyone running the same car they ran the year before. higher power cars ftw!

Comment

I hope it rains. There I said it. Sorry but I like rain, I think it shows who has the best control.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
          I hope it rains. There I said it. Sorry but I like rain, I think it shows who has the best control.
          yeah, it's about time FD faces that

Comment

Our new driver Stephen Verdier will be in our 05 car for Long Beach and He will surprize alot of the fans., and other drivers. As the 2003 and 2004 Production GT Ralley class champion He has more than enough tallent to put the car around track in fast company..Look out for him in 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by fast_datsun
              Our new driver Stephen Verdier will be in our 05 car for Long Beach and He will surprize alot of the fans., and other drivers. As the 2003 and 2004 Production GT Ralley class champion He has more than enough tallent to put the car around track in fast company..Look out for him in 2006...
              i won't doubt it! but i think it will take him an event or two to get used to the competition side of things... has he run tandem yet?

Comment

I was at the second media day today and Sam had the highest entry speed out there..and hes still running the Viper and it really showed just how comfortable he is with the car..I predict he will at least make the final four

I also think Dai is going to make it to the final four too he was on point today.

Steph hit the wall and messed up his rear suspension so I think he might have trouble on Sunday

EDIT: pics of Steph's damage and other shots coming soon
                Last edited by MonkeySlide; 03-28-2006, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Drivers have fun this weekend. Put on a great show.

Comment

Stephen has open wheel Formula 2000 and other open wheel racing also so running side by side at speed is no problem. Yes he needs some more track time, but competition bring out the best in a RACER......OPS Drifter

Comment

Your post is still there...

Why was my post about rain deleted? Jesus thats lame.

Comment

I predict Ross Petty and Barry Wong

i hope!

Go Hawaii!

Comment

Originally posted by Al

Your post is still there...
                          I figgured out what it was. Turns out I'm not going crazy. This new box above all our posts. I guess sometimes when a thread gets long it cuts some of the posts out and says "More replies below current depth..." and you dont see em. How confusing. My bad.
                          Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 03-29-2006, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I dunno man, still looking at the thread and its gone. Seems that you still see it though. I'm totally confused. No matter anyway. Have fun at LB everyone! Wish I could be there ...
                            http://www.drifting.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=18

put that into ur address bar, its their maybe jus something wrong with ur browser?

Comment

looks like its gonna be good...

Comment

It looks like it is going to be a great event with lots of good drivers and teams. But of course we have to think that we are going to win!

Comment

Working...
                                X