Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an honest person in Japan to help me

Hello,

I am trying to find someone who lives in Japan to help me with a project, I am looking for an honest person who is willing to help a forum brother in the USA(me), for this I will pay you. Please email me at kellybrown67@hotmail.com or at kelly.brown@atari.com if you live in Japan and are willing to hear my proposal.

Thanks to all that respond

Kelly aka Torso

What are you looking for this person to do.

Comment

I got JDM friends contact driftxtreme

Comment

i would email u if i werent lazy...i cant driver off post...buuuuut i know how to take the trains from sobudae mai to shinjuku/narita/anywhere in tokyo...i havent been to yokohama by trains...so it depends what u want me to do eh

Comment

YOSHINOYA RAN OUT OF FREAKIN BEEF...they started selling curry in the sagamihara area....DAMN MAD COW DISEASE

Comment

yea let me know im the dodgyest bastard here if I aint got I can steal it*********** L/K what ya need is it goona f up a whole day?

Comment

hahahahaha.... dodgyest guy here? you a kiwi or an aussie?
              Last edited by Matto; 01-30-2004, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                hahahahaha.... dodgyest guy here? you a kiwi or an aussie?
                neither Im a nightmare walkin psycopath talkin oh wait wrong thing ah were was I. Oh Oh
                Im a land thievin
                aint got no reason
                3rd generation
                peice of sh't
                american. To be technical I lived all over, and I aint to proud of my heritage.

Comment

He wants you to mail him some JDM tyte shiz y0. Like JDM kEyBoARd and stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                    i would email u if i werent lazy...i cant driver off post...buuuuut i know how to take the trains from sobudae mai to shinjuku/narita/anywhere in tokyo...i havent been to yokohama by trains...so it depends what u want me to do eh
                    I want to go back to Tokyo. I went there earlier this month, the subways are nice. Took them to like Roppongi, shinjuku, asakusa(sp?) Where are you stationed? You ever stay at the new sanno? It was only like 35$ a night, pretty kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* vacation.

What exactly do you need? I'm honest but never have a lot of time. I still haven't had a chance to mail out my families xmas gifts. If the moneys right and you don't want me to send you an engine or anything I'm sure we could work something out.

Comment

stationed on zama aka the worst place ever...yeah ive stayed at the new sanno...presonally...its not fancy..but the new sanno's price is awesome and pretty good quality for the price...yeah the subway and JR are nice in tokyo...dude but ur in okinawa....BAAAAAAAAASTARD! s...beaches...nice cars...i wanted to go to the tokyo auto salon 04...but i didnt get the tickets on time at 7-11..but i went to the auto show...that was alright...hows okinawa? if i ever get the chance to move there...i wanna little reference

im guessing okinawa has yoshinoya? did it run out of beef too? cuz dude...thats lunch...

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                        stationed on zama aka the worst place ever...yeah ive stayed at the new sanno...presonally...its not fancy..but the new sanno's price is awesome and pretty good quality for the price...yeah the subway and JR are nice in tokyo...dude but ur in okinawa....BAAAAAAAAASTARD! s...beaches...nice cars...i wanted to go to the tokyo auto salon 04...but i didnt get the tickets on time at 7-11..but i went to the auto show...that was alright...hows okinawa? if i ever get the chance to move there...i wanna little reference

im guessing okinawa has yoshinoya? did it run out of beef too? cuz dude...thats lunch...
                        It's got Yoshinoya, I don't know if it ran out I haven't ate there in probably 2 weeks. As long as hoka hoka has it I'm happy. Okinawas nice, I like the weather here a lot more. I found out when TAS was like 2 days after my leave go approved, I missed it by a couple days. I'm hoping to go next year. New Sanno had some kick a$$ food though.

Comment

yeah...last time i went to the new sanno was for new years....AWESOME FOOD...but that one place where they cook the food in front of you...its getting lame cuz they just pull out frozen blocks of food lol...it looksterrible...but i still like the taste...not as good as like 10 years ago...but i eat anything lol...i doubt i could send anything big cuz id be shipping MPS...but if i say i know him...i doubt theyd care?

Comment

xtreem can help you

Comment

Working...
                            X