Transportation to Formula D Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transportation to Formula D Events

Who all need to get to the events who would be willing to sign up/ pay for events out side CA in advance to get a good shipping rate???? Send what events you need to get to , # of cars, appox how much gear/Tires you need to ship . space will be the hard part for the gear...

to
    morepower@mckinnneymotorsports.com
    \
    We trying to put some thing together, NOT A SURE THING... need info ASAP spread the word
    Last edited by fast_datsun; 04-05-2006, 07:36 PM.

Most diffinitely.

Ill have Gabe send you an email today. I know Wes and I needs a transportation to the east coast events.

-Al

Comment

is that the right e-mail? didnt wok for me?
      im very interested

Comment

I need to get my car shipped out also let me know, I will send you an email also.
        here is the correct email I think
        morepower@mckinney motorsports.com

take the space out I am sure its there to keep from spam mail
        Last edited by brainfood; 04-05-2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

sorry no space www.mckinneymotorsports.com

we need to know if you need enclosed car transportor or could go open 8 car trailer and gear in inclosed????????? could be less espensive than enclosed by about 25%

cost for enclosed transporter is looking at $3000 right now and tires and gear in a truck seperate...for that price...need to get numbers of cars asap once we close the deal there will be no chance to change or add cars.....
          Last edited by fast_datsun; 04-05-2006, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fast_datsun
            sorry no space www.mckinneymotorsports.com

we need to know if you need enclosed car transportor or could go open 8 car trailer and gear in inclosed????????? could be less espensive than enclosed by about 25%

cost for enclosed transporter is looking at $3000 right now and tires and gear in a truck seperate...for that price...need to get numbers of cars asap once we close the deal there will be no chance to change or add cars.....
            Is that both ways or just out there because thats not to bad, I emailed you open trailer is fine for me and all my gear can go inside the car.

Comment

there and back if we can get the deal....

Comment

Working...
              X