(REQUESTS) FORMULA DRIFT, Live-Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for feedback!
    Noted- Drivers meeting and judges interview pre-qualifying and also Pre Top32, got it...
    Remind me Tom!

Comment

if its at all possible, could there be more than ONE camera angle that we the fans get to watch? Spending an entire afternoon watching the same angle gets pretty boring. Im not saying the action is boring, just the one angle we get... And sound. Since NJ is an oval track, the sound should be decent. But Atlanta could have had more car sound...

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianKiwi View Post
        if its at all possible, could there be more than ONE camera angle that we the fans get to watch? Spending an entire afternoon watching the same angle gets pretty boring. Im not saying the action is boring, just the one angle we get... And sound. Since NJ is an oval track, the sound should be decent. But Atlanta could have had more car sound...
        Yep we got you covered ...Friday will be one-angle.. Sat just wait to you see what we have planned

Comment

Jarod an interview with Patrick Mordaunt and Crew Chief of the debut of the new 350Z

Comment

h.264 stream

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
              h.264 stream
              Yep we will have that.. download the Justin.tv Iphone app and our channel is "driftstream" - note that you won't be able to watch until we are live..

Comment

Originally posted by yopartstom View Post
                Yep we will have that.. download the Justin.tv Iphone app and our channel is "driftstream" - note that you won't be able to watch until we are live..
                Do you know how to set it up to receive a notification when it is live. "driftstream" isn't coming up as a search.

Comment

Please track down Chuck from Apex'i and ask him about Miki's new ride. What motor is in it, what they did for power, how the car has responded in testing, etc.

Also, ask him about the convertible roof. Does it function? Did Lexus ask them to keep it? Why not go with a permanent CF hardtop, or permanent vert?

This car is the coolest car in FD right now

Also, I'd love to hear a follow-up interview with Robbie. I know he did some testing in LA last week, plus the practice day today, I'd love to hear how the car is progressing. What changes have they made to the car so far, and how is the VR coming along?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post

This car is the coolest car in FD right now

Bold Statement.

I think its a newer toyota 4 cylinder.

Practice highlights... like is anyone does like a 3 or 4 or 5 car tandem or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      Bold Statement.

I think its a newer toyota 4 cylinder.
                      I have reason to believe it's not.

Practice highlights... like is anyone does like a 3 or 4 or 5 car tandem or anything like that.
                      3 or 4 car tandem at Wall?! you must be mistaken.... that track isn't big enough for 3 cars at once

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                        I have reason to believe it's not.

3 or 4 car tandem at Wall?! you must be mistaken.... that track isn't big enough for 3 cars at once
                        In General....

Oh my bad i meant 8

Toyota has a few diferent V8s that look exactly the same but my guess is 3URFE
                        Last edited by Bebop; 06-03-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

please interview Naoki,Taka and Cyrus
                          and the end of the event hit up Ryan and Jim

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
                            OK Noted... Keep it coming I like where this is going...
                            - Random fan interviews/atmosphere vibe
                            - 1 of 1 car show, there's not much room to be had at the NJ facility for a large show but we'll pepper in some 1of1 car shows...

Yes, Thank you guys and gals for tuning in.
                            FYI, I visit Drifting.com on the regular, watch, listen and view what is all being said....
                            So keep it coming! You boo and you cheer because you're a fan!
                            Any and all feedback to give YOU the fans what you want via the DriftStream lets do it...

I enjoy doing the very candid and casual interviews because I've created relationships with all the drivers, so you'll see them be relaxed and being themselves...

See ya in Jersey!

watching it now, this is great!

thank you Jarod, YoParts and Formula D

Comment

live coverage resumes this week, please continue to post your requests here.

thank you

Comment

good sound quality please. NJ was unbearable

Comment

Working...
                                X