No announcement yet.

drifting at 16.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa a group of girls trying to learn to drift?

you guys need a strapping 20 year old 'teacher'?

yes i said strapping... aside from drifting at a alright level i use unusual words.

Comment

I learnt my car craft doing m/khanas on gravel when I was 13 at our car club events.
      Progressed to gravel rallying where we were drifting long before anybody even knew what it was called.
      Did blacktrack for a few years but the racing line, follow the leader , he with the most money wins attitude turned me off so at the grand old age of 46 I now teach drifting to a fledgling mob here in W Aust with the intention of running a state and then National series within 2 years . Don't forget we only have 7 states here but it's 3000km from my capital ( Perth) to the next closest capital ( Adelaide)

Comment

maybe i can get my dad's 22 year old piece of crap to slide! LOL you guys are funny.

Comment

started to drive at 16, rolled around my older brothers camry
          got my s13 at 18 cost me like 1.300 and been playing the game ever since. wont ever sell my 240 too much blood and sweat.

201/2 right now soon to be gettin either a base 350z or EVO

put down 6500 and work my a$$ off to get it nice and right.

Comment

i started driving when i was 16 in my 92 sentra, that car sucked. i had it until i gratuated HS and worked my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off for something better. at 18 i bought a 95 240sx SE and was flirting with the idea of getting it sideways. school bus ramps on rainy days are fun, never got any decent drifts but it was fun. i'm 20 and i think i'm about ready to go onto the next level.

Comment

Working...
            X