2009 Nissan GT-R - Official Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Nissan GT-R - Official Site

not sure if this is a repost or not but i was browsin around and i think this is pretty much solid proof that the next gtr will be under the nissan name here in the states.

http://www.nissanusa.com/09gt-r/

yes its gonna be the nissan skyline gt-r in the states. not sure if its gonna be r35 or r36. cuz its a lil different than the g35. but its also supposed to come out in '07

Comment

I don't like it, the R32-R34 just had some look that I liked, and the newer skyline (G35) wasn't so bad either, but the look of this newest one is just so weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift_This
        yes its gonna be the nissan skyline gt-r in the states. not sure if its gonna be r35 or r36. cuz its a lil different than the g35. but its also supposed to come out in '07
        Nissan has split the Skyline and GT-R names. The names will no longer be associated with each other.

Comment

people seem to forget that there was a reason the skyline gt-r was such a respected car. it was reasonably priced, very responsive to tuning, and could handle a lot of power. just because something is called Skyline or GT-R, doesnt mean its great, it just means that nissan is releasing a new car with marketing off the success of the previous model, doesnt mean it will be of the same caliber.

Comment

yea i saw that a long time ago. Dont care too much for the looks. But i will definately look forward on the release of it here in the states. I really wanna see one tuned up and im excited. I wanna see what new technology they put into this car. I think this car would look great once done up for JGTC. im gonna keep my eye out for it, hopefully it lives up to the skyline name.

Comment

yeah............I still hate how it looks >_< but as for the the way the inside, the true car im sure it will be great; and im also interested to see how the JGTC will work with this car

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Fleming
                people seem to forget that there was a reason the skyline gt-r was such a respected car. it was reasonably priced, very responsive to tuning, and could handle a lot of power. just because something is called Skyline or GT-R, doesnt mean its great, it just means that nissan is releasing a new car with marketing off the success of the previous model, doesnt mean it will be of the same caliber.
                ^^^^^^very true most all cars that have had names for a while are like that, basicaly the same concept and name, just different car.

hahaha my once every 3 months post

Comment

Originally posted by TokyoDrifterxo7
                  yea i saw that a long time ago. Dont care too much for the looks. But i will definately look forward on the release of it here in the states. I really wanna see one tuned up and im excited. I wanna see what new technology they put into this car. I think this car would look great once done up for JGTC. im gonna keep my eye out for it, hopefully it lives up to the skyline name.
                  Unfortunetly the astronomical price will probably limit it on the tuning aspect, unless the original price figure I heard has changed.

Comment

Working...
                  X