Where the hell is Komatsu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell is Komatsu?

i just wanna know where drifter X is. He was missing from D1USA and that other guy took his place. and we all saw how he did. Chunki Bai is coo but we need to see Mr. X out there. Its all about the duos Komatsu and Bai, Koguchi and Yamamoto, Team Orange holla!!.

Drifter X wasnt at D1 Because He messed himself up street drifting in japan, that was somthing like 4 months ago...

I've Heard He quit but...thats just a rumor.

Comment

I thought he only hurt his hand a little? is he still in the hospital. This sucks hes one of my favorite drifters well best wishes X.

Comment

He's fine... people get there news a little LATE!!

Comment

he quit some time back. that Ernie Fiximer guy or whoever took his place. sad to see him go but what happens happes for a reason. keep cool.

rock.

Comment

He disapeared for a while. Komatsu was the reason I wanted to get into drifting. He was my favorite for a long time but now Koguchi is my Favorite.

Comment

He was my fav... why did he have to leave Did he really quit drifting or did he just quit coming to america lol

Comment

no no no

komatsu quit signal... don't expect 2 see him at the d1 this year either

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi Kid
                  he quit some time back. that Ernie Fiximer guy or whoever took his place.
                  He drives for Rotora and is an american driver.There is no chance a U.S driver would replace a Japanese driver at this stage.
                  I believe Komatsu still drives for Signal.There is no proof he quit.

Comment

signal has a new drifter, I think his name is Chris, not sure if he actually replaces any of the old drifters. I think he'll be in a 350z

Comment

also, look at the 2004 D1GP roster....Komatsu isnt on it.....i sure hope he is still drifting out there in japan somewhere on the streets or the mountain.....

he was my fav D1 drifter as well.....sad to see him go.....

Comment

Maybe he got addicted to coke. He's probably somewhere in Japan drifting across a mirror w/ some rolled up Yen and some nose candy
                        Last edited by WildSe7en; 02-02-2004, 07:05 AM.

Comment

chris is signals new driver, he will be driving their 180sx, the Z is his personal drift car, representing the east coast he is www.dgtrials.com

Comment

no, you guys got it all wrong,

as of right now, kouri (sp?) is stepping in as a replacement for komatsu, and BAI still drives. they are currently the drivers of the twins. there is a third car that is very similar, it is actually komatsu's old car (the blue one) it is now orange with actual s15 headlights, V mount, ect, and not wide body like the twins. this is the 180 that chris is driving for tanabe. he is also driving the Z which is his own personal car, title sponsered by tanabe, with many other secondary sponsers. The Z is the car that should be at the USD1 on Feb 28th

it is unclear what has happened with komatsu, if he is comming back, or if there is a conflict of interest. more info asap

Comment

yea, Chris Foresberg is his name. I thought it was Ernie. but oh well.

rock.

Comment

Working...
                              X